5.0 out of 5 stars twirly earrings
These earrings are very pretty-not a huge size but perfect for day or evening wear. Bought 2 pairs, 1 for me & 1 for a friend's birthday. Excellent value and they come in a presentation box.
Published on 13 Aug. 2011 by CMK

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
Having read good reviews, I bought these, but they were very tarnished when they arrived, and it's very disappointing. I now notice a couple of reviews saying the same thing. I'm now buying a silver polish dip, in the hope that they polish up ok, but I shouldn't have to do that. I may post another review when I have cleaned them.
Published 5 months ago by shopaholic Kate.

5.0 out of 5 stars twirly earrings, 13 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Ornami Sterling Silver OpenTwist Fishhook Drop Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 May 2011
These earrings are so much better than the picture, they are gorgeous! Bought for a pressie, but buying some for myself now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 Dec. 2012
I received these earrings (a gift to myself!) nicely packaged in a presentation box. I am very pleased with these pretty silver earrings, which are nicer than the picture shows - there is a 'spiral' twist to them. Nicely made, good quality and economically priced - perfect !

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 31 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 28 Nov. 2013
Nice earrings and arrived on time and within 3 days. Nicely presented in a box and mum loved her present. Would use this seller again.
Only thing is it would have been nice if a business card was included or something to show it is in fact 100% silver as there's was nothing included and therefore 4 stars not 5 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 May 2013
These earrings arrived on time, nicely boxed and presented. They are easy to wear and easy on the eye, and I must say easy on the pocket. Great value for money. Have had many comments about them and most of all I feel good in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the picture, 18 May 2012
I am really pleased with these earrings. They look far better than the picture and more expensive than the cost. I bought them for myself but packaged in a presentation box, they would make a lovely inexpensive present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Jun. 2014
These are lovely. Very delicate looking. Comfortable the wear and light even though they are long earrings. Normally with long earrings I can get sore ears but these are so light you forget you are wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars SILVER LADIES' TWIST HOOK EARRINGS, 23 Jun. 2012
J. M. Stone (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
These I bought as a birthday gift for a friend so cannot really comment on what they look like when worn. However, on inspection, they look really nice and I am sure that my friend will like them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty., 26 Nov. 2012
The product arrived very quickly and in a very nice quality presentation box. The earrings are very elegant and can be worn on many occasions.

Excellent price for an excellent product.