5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful
this is a lovely item, it was much better than we expected, the picture does not do it justice. great for the price
Published 9 months ago by lillyfer

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect or knot
I recieved the necklace which i bought for my mums birthday and it looked absolutly perfect till i took it out the box and realised there was a knot in the chain which would not come out, so in the end up i had to buy a new chain to put the locket on !!! wasnt happy about that however the locket itself is beautiful :)
Published 15 months ago by Jamie-Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ornami Sterling Silver Embossed Design Mum Locket on 46cm Chain (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 April 2013
I liked this necklace as i can now put a picture of my dead mums and dead brothers pictures inside and hold them close to my heart ,where they belong.My brother died just over three months after my mum,and i have been to hell and back since february16th 2011.They meant everything to me .I idolised my brother,they will both always be with me,and it will still take a long time to get over my mums death,after spending four and a half hours at her bedside holding her hand,being pumped with morphine every hour,i cannot tell you,or have never had such an experience of emotions.My brother i still have not accepted or come to terms with and i dont know if i ever will.I lost the two most important and loved blood family within just over three months of each other.This locket,i will treasure. Regards ,Lorraine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mum's day present, 18 Jun 2009
S. Dougill "susand1408" (NorthWest UK) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely silver locket. Not too big. The shape and size of the picture is a slight problem but not too much. I got this off my son (via me) for mothers day and wear it everyday. He loves to open it to look at the picture of him.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful gift, 2 Nov 2010
This was a birthday present for my mother. she loves it so much . the delivery date was set for after her b/day but it arrived on the day of . she and i are both thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 22 April 2014
Nice little ( and it's little) necklace. Very thin chain but u get what u pay for. Comes in a nice box. All round nice item for the money paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, 1 April 2014
My Mum was delighted with this locket on Mother's day. It looks really nice, the chain is a good length and the locket looks much more expensive that it was. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely necklaces, 27 Mar 2014
Thanks you my mum's loved this and I was proud to give it to them they are lovely thank again

5.0 out of 5 stars great present!, 6 Mar 2014
This was a birthday present, which my mum absolutely loves! It is small, but very pretty. With the photos - it shows how much effort and thought you put into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice with space to 2 photos, 16 Jan 2014
The photo looks dull and not very nice; however the actual product is bright and shiny. Small but opens up to take 2 tiny photos which we great fun to downsized and make. Lovely product.

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect or knot, 3 May 2013