5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeping bag
I bought this for my 7 month old son as he has outgrown the previous size (3-9 months). These bags do come up a bit small so buy bigger.
Published on 18 April 2012 by Katie M

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly great but has a design flaw ... it's way too short
This sleep sac is beautifully designed and excellent quality in all ways but one ... it's about 8 inches too short.

The way the zips work, the fact that the sleeves are removable and the fabric are all wonderful.

Published on 13 Aug 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly great but has a design flaw ... it's way too short, 13 Aug 2011

However my son is only just 3 months old and his feet already stick out of the bottom of this sleepsac which is supposedly for 3-9 months. Fortunately you can leave the zip undone at the feet, so he's going to get a couple more weeks wear out of it. I'm just very disappointed that it's clearly mislabelled as fitting babies up to the age of 9 months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, too small, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: PurFlo SleepSac 1.0 Tog for 0 - 3 Months (Plain White) (Baby Product)
Really lovely, soft material and comfy for baby. Only lasted to just under two months and I don't have a big baby. Not worth buying the 0-3 size if not from day one. Loved the quality so a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeping bag, 18 April 2012
I love this sleeping bag for the soft fabric and the sleeves. They wash really well, too. My only issue with this one is that it doesn't seem to keep him very warm at all. I had the 2.5 tog bag previously and it was great but I bought this as we're coming into summer. It's been reasonably warm recently and his arms and hands have been very cold in the morning, even though he has blankets on top. It's not their fault so I'm still giving it 5 stars as it does what it says on the tin but I just wanted to let people know that this bag would only be ok on it's own in the height of (a UK) summer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short and bad zip., 26 July 2013
Quality is great, texture is lovely and I got it despite the reviews of it being too short as I liked the detachable sleeves. This is a good feature, but I would NOT recommend buying one for a baby older than about 2-3 weeks because it is just so short. Also, the zip starts by the chin, not ends by it meaning it is very fiddly to do up and if you are trying not to disturb the baby, it is almost impossible.

That said, I have not returned it as I will be using it for the next new born (!) as it is good quality fabric and snuggly cosy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby sleeping bags in the world, 22 Feb 2013
These are amazing. My daughter has been wearing them since she was six months old (the 2.5 tog in winter, the 1 tog in summer) and they have kept her comfortable and I'm sure contributed to her being a brilliant sleeper. I'm panicking a bit about what we are going to do when she grows out of the largest size, which is going to happen in the next few months!

They are incredibly soft (the bamboo lining is wonderful and keeps them dry as it wicks away moisture), wash really well and dry quickly. And when the arms are zipped on the 2.5 tog has kept her comfortable at really low temperatures.

Don't even consider buying any other make!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - ordering next size up now!, 7 Sep 2012
Julie "J x" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought two 1 tog Sleepsacs with detachable sleeves when my daughter outgrew the sleeping bags we had at the time.

I love these! I haven't had to use the sleeves as her room has been quite warm over the summer but I think they are very handy for the cooler nights.

I've read quite a few comments about these sleepsacs being too small but be fair, not all babies are the same length. My health visitor has never measured my daughter's height but she is almost 10 months and around the 50th percentile weight wise. She is now full length in the 3-9 months sleepsac and turns 10 months in 10 days time. So to me, the size is perfect.

These sleepsacs wash well and on the occasion where there was a leak from her nappy, the mark came out of the sleepsac completely when washed as per the instructions on the label. They are tumble dryable so you can have a quick turnaround if required.

My daughter appears to be very comfortable in the sleepsac and I can honestly say, having used a well known high street brand and another well known brand, I will be continuing to use Purflo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small babies, 8 Jan 2012
I have to agree with the other reviewer, this sleep suit is way too small for an average baby aged 0-3 months. My baby was premature and has only just reached the 6lb mark. Up until now it has fit him perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the product. It's comfortable around the chin area, washes well and is good quality. Because of the fabric I don't even mind him sucking on the top of the sleeves which he seems to want to do over night. All in all I'm happy but feel this would be better and just as successfully marketed as a sleep suit for premature or low birth weight babies.