on 4 July 2014
I had this for my daughter when she was first born three years ago, and was delighted to see it's still selling as had got rid of it but am now pregnant again. There's so many things you have to buy for a new baby, and once you've spent hundreds on cots, pushchairs, bedding etc the idea of being able to get something on budget is very appealing. Whereas this is just a small piece of plastic, it works! It doesn't go faulty, my daughter used to love seeing it float in her baby bath and i used it until she was about a year old when i was confident enough to run her baths just how she liked them without it. It's better than spending twenty quid on a machine that does the exact same thing- so yeah anyone buying on a budget this is a steal!
on 21 August 2012
This thermometer was very simple to use, once I worked out that not just one symbol shows up at a time! E.g. If it's the right temperature then the cross and tick will be visible. Good for the price and does the job.
on 17 September 2009
It took my sleep-deprived brain a little while to figure it out as, unlike the image, all 3 squares light up in the water, and you have to gauge which one is the brightest. But now I have got used to it it works fine, and for the price you couldn't really expect more.
on 8 March 2012
This product is great - easy to use and my baby loves it when you stick it to the side of the bath!
on 8 September 2012
Purchased the thermometer as little didn't like the baths I was running and dad said they were probably too cold. Now we use this thermometer and have got the temperature right she loves the bath. So simple to use, highly recommended.
on 27 June 2012
Excellent value for money. Small and easy to store, works well. Ensures that bath time is always fun and at the correct temperature.
on 1 August 2013
This is useful to have but I find that when you follow the instructions ....place the duck in the water for 15 seconds to confirm if the temperature is correct. I found that following this, all three temperatures are highlighted (too cold / ok / too hot) so it is a bit of trial and error to work out if it is ok.

You can't go wrong with putting your elbow in, think that's the best guide personally!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2016
Wouldn't reccomend. When placed in my baby's bath to establish if the temp is too hot / cold , the indicator doesn't work - It just stays blank so is a complete waste of time. Have rubbed the black strip when not in the bath and the indicators work so it's not totally broken but doesn't work in water. I guess you get what you pay for. I'll be forking out for a more expensive reliable one.
on 5 November 2011
I had one of these with my other 3 children. Bought one recently for my 4th, can't fault it. Works every time and lasts. Its so easy to use and shows immediately if its too cold, just right or too hot, no waiting around for it to show the temperature. Its also very cheap compared to other products on the market and works as well as them if not better. I wouldn't use anything else
on 3 November 2015
Absolutely all you need to check the temperature of your babies/children's bath water. Reacts immediately so it's very clear if the temperature is ok. When wet it sticks to the side of the bath really well - would be good if it could be mounted to the side more permanently. Appears a bit flimsy for the price when it arrives but it neatly does the job - I recommend!