5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin's Magical Music
Published on 4 Feb 2010 by Nuuk Ice Mummy

1.0 out of 5 stars Merlin CD
Very disappointed with this CD, the only decent tune is the main Merlin theme tune. I don't remember any of the other tunes and they are very boring. Sorry.
Published on 27 Nov 2009 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin's Magical Music, 4 Feb 2010
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I bought this CD after reading the reviews saying how good it is, & I certainly agree with them. I received it a few days ago & it has been played a lot since. I enjoy listening to classical music so I'm very pleased I've bought it, if however you think it might not be for you because of it's classical nature, please give it a try as the melodies are dramatic, haunting & enchanting all at the same time, & it brings the episode that it was featured in back to life, as is the case with "Arthur's Final Battle" when he is mortally wounded by the Questing Beast & his life is slowly ebbing away.....

I have enjoyed this CD so much, I've just bought series 2, so hopefully it will be as good as this one is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundtrack, 10 Jan 2010
A. Healer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This soundtrack is amazing and has brillient dramatical music. Though it may not be for every Merlin fan, you'll proberbly need to like orchestral/classical music to understand the themes and rythyms of this album.

I found this music, fun, entertaining and lovely to listen to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Conversation pleaser for long car trip, 2 Sep 2011
T. N. Mackan "TNgM" (Hamilton ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This unusual item, a sound track from a TV special, doesn't rush to mind when one is on a long drive in one's car, but there you go. I found it interesting, stay-awake music, and found many parts stimulated conversation and discussion with companions along on the trip. The quality of the recording is in the excellent range, and although the composition of the music is often imitative and somewhat programmatic and predictable, that's the nature of the TV music beast, isn't it. Good stuff, recommendable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure magic, 11 Dec 2009
SimonB (South West England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I was a latecomer to the Merlin series, but when I finally discovered it on DVD I quickly became very impressed with the music as much as with the show itself. In my own personal view this CD doesn't disappoint (though I know it won't be to everyone's liking) - from the stirring main theme, to the haunting and eerie beauty of the Witch's Aria, through to the darker and heavier tones of the tournament music and a few more lighthearted ones, there honestly isn't a track I disliked.

My only (very minor) gripe would be that it doesn't appear have music from throughout the whole first series (I believe it's just the first three episodes).

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Product is as described and what I was after!, given as a gift used and perfectly ok. Postage and packing good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic in your ears!!, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
The Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack is wonderful, it really is like your watching the show, every piece of music you hear is your every chance to experience Merlin for yourself. To relive the very adventure of the show. This music really is something special to listen to. I recommend this album to everyone, it really is an experience you have to listen to for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars merlin original soundtrack, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Great music - play it almost every day - love it. My son, a huge Merlin fan, loves it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soaring Score from the TV series, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I love this soundtrack, it is truly evocative of magic and dragons! This will appeal to any fans of the show and I would highly recommend it to them. This soundtrack also has the Witches song in it that appears in "The Dragon's Call".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Bought this for my Merlin-mad husband.
The main theme tune is the best - great listening in the car.
My husband loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Merlin soundtrack, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack (Audio CD)
~Arrived promptly and the music is catchy and does bring back memories of this very good programme very easy listening

Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack
Merlin - Original Television Soundtrack by Rob Lane (Audio CD - 2008)