5.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool Family Chef combo microwave, 16 Sep 2010
D. Kent "CTUNUT" (Washington UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whirlpool Family Chef FT339 Full Combi Microwave - Satina Mist (Kitchen & Home)
The oven arrived on time, well packed and in good condition.
It is certainly a good looker with it's soft edged shape and satin silver finish, it sits happily into the corner of the worktop in our modern kitchen. It came with high and low level shelves, a crisping plate and a steamer bowl. we are happy with it,s performance so far although we have not yet fully utilized all of it,s facilities, partly as it seems complicated compared to our last Sharp combi which had very simple preset sensor cooking selections. The instruction leaflet seems inadequate and does not include cooking times information. We would however recommend this oven and I guess we will eventually sort out the timing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 1 Sep 2011
I have been using this combi microwave for a few weeks now so feel qualified to write a review. The microwave, bought it to replace my 12 year old Sanyo combi, came very promptly and we had it unpacked and working in no time. It fitted in very well into my farmhouse-style kitchen. I think if i hadn't had a combination microwave before I might have struggled as the instructions are very limited so it has been a process of trial and error. However I now feel confident that I can use all of its functions now and I am very impressed! The more I have used the oven the more intuitive it has been. I thoroughly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars apply trial and error cooking, 3 Oct 2010
b.underwood (east.sussex, uk) - See all my reviews
When i first saw this, i didn't like it, but when i looked at the technical details. it grew on me and then when i got to use it, i knew I it was the right choice. just remember that you will need to apply trial and error cooking. I have done pizzas, (thin) soup, rolls, with hot milk I put it on for 2.5mins (I have slightly bigger mugs than normal) it cooks meals evenly defrosts quicker. All in all very good

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST MICROWAVE ON THE MARKET, 25 Nov 2009
THIS IS A REALLY BRILLIANT CONBI MICROWAVE IT HAS A CRISP FUNCTION SO WHEN YOU ARE HEATING PIZZA IT CRISPS THE TOP OF IT..IT ALSO HAS A CRISP PLATE SO YOUR BACON IS CRISPY..THERE IS ALSO A STEAM OPTION FOR STEAMING..THIS MICROWAVE HAS MADE MY LIFE MUCH EASYER IN THE KITCHEN I;M VERY HAPPY WITH IT..THE INSIDE HAS SELF CLEAN PLATES..IT IS A FAMILY SIZE MICROWAVE VERY LARGE BUT IT LOOKS GREAT IN MY KITCHEN..WOUL NOT BE WITHOUT IT..

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent MicroWave Combi Oven, 10 Feb 2013
Hi,
Its a rather pricey Microwave oven. Having used it now for six months I know why.!!! It excels at everything in its repertoire. Its easy to use - Appears reliable - and is in my opinion worth every penny.
It is powerful It's fairly quiet. It's a bit like the woodtreatment ad in that " It does what it says on the tin."
When you buy it I think you will have no regrets. It's very large both externally and internally.
One of the better ones I think. I had a Daewoo prior to this and that was 'Rubbish' It lasted six mths. You get what you pay for. Thanks for reading this review BFJ

4.0 out of 5 stars family chef, 22 Oct 2012
well after a very slow start I am getting used to the whirlpool family chef FT339. the instruction book that came with it is very basic, with little or no detail paid to the cooking times of your every day foods. It is very different from most combi microwaves because of the jet air that cooks much quicker, I think a more detailed recipe book would have helped. The non stick lining is brilliant just wipe with a damp cloth and its as good as new, nothing sticks. I am giving it 4 stars because of the lack of a good instruction and recipe book. Come on Whirlpool take a look at other combi microwave instruction books and review yours.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant micowave, 16 May 2013
E. Neumann (UK) - See all my reviews
I have now been using it for one year and am extremely happy with it. No wear and tear, easy to clean, and the combination of "forced air" and micro power is simply brilliant. Previous I had several Panasonic models, however, their build quality deteriorated so much, I chanced buying the Whirlpool and would do so again. I agree with other reviewers that the documentation is not very good, but with a bit of trial and error you soon find out what works and then you wouldn't want to be without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 4 Jan 2013
I did have a fault with the first one that was delivered but the second one has been great. A little complicated to use at first but you soon get used to it. As other people have said I think a better cook book/guide wouldn't go a miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy one, 13 Nov 2010
Great product couldn't be better does what it says on the tin and some would recommend to anyone very pleased and great price for all the features and functions

4.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 26 April 2014
This has been going strong for a couple of years. Very decent size, and heats food fine. Only gripe is that it's rather noisy, but then you can't have everything....