Format: DVD|Change

on 17 September 2011
I don't just mean the film is bad (we all knew that; it's a Charles Band production and we all know he doesn't care about quality at all), I mean the title which deliberately tries to fool people into thinking it's a Child's Play film (the infamous horror series with the killer doll, Chucky). It even uses the same font for the word Chucky. I do hope someone sues that flim flam man, Charles Band.
on 13 June 2011
Plot. A girl in prison is victimised by the warden, other inmates and guards. She makes a wish to her little dolls who possess her with powers to fight back.
This film is a rather poor women in prison type of flick. It's character driven and there's a lot of prison chat which is not the best I've heard. The poor girl has been brutalised and is probably at her wits end. I am probably wrong but I got the impression this film was more of a warning message to people to keep on the straight path as prison is gonna be a bad place, instead of entertainment. Anyway, the dolls are teeny teeny things that grow in the girls forehead creating an almighty zit that gets bigger which the dolls can look out of but not visible when other people are around.
As far as horror films go this is mediocre because there is very little to be seen action wise from these puppets. The girl gets tougher but at what cost. Full moon gave us the Puppet Master with fairly heavy puppet action. Everything after that has been rather poor as if each new puppet intro would lead to better sequels but this hasn't happened and to me that's just plain wasted opportunities and most disappointing.
This film is worth a look as there is one interesting twist in the story but don't expect much.
Extras include trailers. UK release.
on 9 August 2012
the film's original title is actually "Dangerous Worry Dolls" why they changed it to "chucky" i don't know, its a good film if your into charles band film.. if you don't like the whole dolls taking over, women being victimised.. etcetc... you probably won't like it!
on 2 April 2016
What can i say, about a movie, with a tiny skelton face sticking out of a womens forehead, a male prison officer with a pair of breasts, and some nasty scenes. Y ou will love or hate it.
on 21 September 2015
AMAZING TOP DEATHS THERE FAB.
THIS DVD ROCKS

TONY
on 26 June 2016
Not the same with out chucky
on 16 December 2015
Brilliant
on 17 January 2011
Sorry folks, Chucky doesn't appear in this film, I don't know why they changed the name for the UK. This film was made by Full Moon pictures, who are know for there many evil doll/toy movies such as the Puppet Master series and Demonic Toys.

Note: I have not seen this film, so please don't base my rating on the film itself. I wrote this review to prevent disappointment for those believing it was part of the Child's Play franchise. Full Moon movies are always fun so give it a shot, just be aware.
review image