5.0 out of 5 stars Love this
I love Lily flame candles! Parma Violet, Fairy dust and Lavender and lime are my favourites.
They have a strong smell to them and last ages.
If you leave the lid on then over night, when you take the lid off the smell fills the room, I always keep one by my front door for this reason, so as soon as I walk in the door all I can smell is my lily flame candle...
Published on 7 Aug 2011 by MissyC

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't burn evenly
I adore the smell and have had no problems with other Lily Flame candles. This is the second Parma violet one I have tried and its been burning for three hours. The flame is not very big so not effective and I can already see that the wax is staying put around the sides. Just like before I am going to end up with the wax and no wick. I feel very let down.
Published 21 months ago by angela newton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
They have a strong smell to them and last ages.
Great gifts too

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
I don't think I have ever smelt a candle that smells so much like the real thing, as this Parma Violets candle does! As soon as you light it the smell goes through the whole house, much to my mothers delight! Must purchase if you love Parma Violets!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble stopping myself from licking this!, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
I bought this candle as a present for my Parma Violet loving son. It smells so intensely violetty and wonderful that I delayed wrapping it so that I could take a secret sniff from time to time. I think it gives out as much fragrance unlit as lit. One word of warning; it smells so good you want to spoon it out and eat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmm, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
I adore Lily Flames candles, but this one (Parma Violets) has to be my favourite. The best thing about this candle is that it smells exactly like it's supposed to, usually with scented candles, you either can't smell them or the smell is overpowering. Lily Flame gets the amount of 'smell' just right. Enough to make you relax and think of Parma Violets, but not enough to make you sick and leave the room. The candle has a long burning time (35 hours) and the candle is already in a tin and ready for lighting, so you don't have to worry about spilling any wax or finding a holder - for reassurance i always put my candle on a coaster because the tin can get hot over a while, but this isn't strictly necessary. I have mine in my bedroom and even when it isn't lit, i keep the lid off so that every time i open my bedroom door i am greeted by the scent (a good gentle room fragrance and certainly less harsh than air fresheners) I genuinely can't fault these candles, and at these affordable prices, they're definitely worth buying :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candles, great service, 22 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
I originally ordered two of these candles, in the parma violets scent, from Casa Candles. When they arrived the tin of one candle was quite severely damaged,as soon as this was mentioned I was contacted by Casa Candles and they sent me a replacement. This replacement arrived 2 days later, and the candle is wonderful. They are great, sweet smelling candles, and the service I received from Casa Candles was impeccable. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 24 Jan 2013
Lainy (Bonnie Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
My friend first bought me one of these for my birthday. I hate parma violet sweets so looked upon it with disdain. However once I opened it (warning it does seem very overpowering on first lifting the lid off), I loved it. I have since bought two and popped them on my wish list as I would have them in every room of the house. They are a bit more expensive than I would normally pay for candles however I have spent a fortune on lots of wee cheap ones which burn out quickly and don't create half the aroma of these ones. You can light them for a few minutes at a time (or longer) and the smell lasts for ages, beautiful candles and I aim to try another fragrance sometime but for the moment I am sticking with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, 21 Oct 2012
Culture Enthusiast (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
I was not keen to spend tons of money for candles (I mean,some brands sell a candle for over 30??) but I am not very keen on the cheap ones that smell like chemical stuff. I came across these candles at my local supermarket and noticed they were reasonably priced and the scent was amazing. I have ordered this one from Amazon as I wanted an unusual scent that was not too floral. This is perfect! The scent is very natural, the quality of the candle is excellent and it lasts a long time. You do not need to burn it for too much time as the scent is realised very quickly and the candle is of good quality. I like the packaging, which is really funky and the fact that it has a lid helps maintaining the scent intact when the candle is not used. I would try other candles from this range as they are excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, sweet scent, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
I'm a sucker for the scent of violets, so couldn't wait to smell this candle. I wasn't disappointed - it has a true violet frangrance. Maybe not as headily strong as the scent of the Rose Petal candle, but lovely nevertheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars How unique! Candle in a tin!, 5 July 2014
Mrs. C. J. Shirt "Florida mania" (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
Smells just like the sweets! Wonderful.... Lasts for hours... Good value for money! Have purchased other candles but none of them compare to this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Lily Flame Scented Candle - Parma Violets
Smells like parma violets and the scent lasts ages.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›