5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin take Wireless Networking to the Nth degree.
As someone who has always bought Belkin networking hardware there was only ever going to be one manufacturer I was going to use when I needed to upgrade. As I wanted to futureproof myself from the ever increasing broadband speeds, I decided to buy the Belkin Wireless N USB Adapter to go with my new Wireless N router. As I had previously bought 2 of the Belkin Wireless G...
Published on 14 April 2010 by C. Buck

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Utility does not install
I bought this adapter recently but I have had problems with the software installation. I am running Vista and the driver installs but the Belkin Wireless Utility software has not installed despite numerous attempts on two different computers. The adapter works well but I would like to have the utility to help manage the set up.
Published on 7 Aug 2009 by PhillW

2.0 out of 5 stars Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter (Accessory)
I am pleased to see Amazon have now changed the picture for this adapter. When I placed my order for three of these I thought they would come with stands because that's what the image showed. I returned them only to receive three replacements exactly the same. Because I have under-the-desk workstations I needed stands with their respective extension leads in order to position them where they would receive a signal from the router. I have now purchased the excellent but more expensive N+ adapters with stands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for the computer, 18 Feb 2010
This review is from: Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter (Accessory)
I bought the belkin wireless adapter after dell sent me the wrong one for my computer. After it was delivered, I followed the installation procedures and when it came to the point of putting the adapter in, it didn't fit. It was too big for the front, and took up 2 usb ports at the back, but the computer still didn't find it. It said on the instruction manual that you had to buy an adapter with a special port, instead of just putting it in the computer. I believe it works well with laptops, but not with my computer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter (Accessory)
I bought this to use for my PC downstairs, it's one level below my router but that is no excuse for the appalling connection that cuts out every few minutes- and that's if i'm lucky enough for it to connect at all. Absolutely useless for me I'm afraid.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product is okay! Not best buy though, 1 July 2009
S. Paul - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter (Accessory)
I bought this product with a Belkin wireless router.
I had to return the wireless 802.11n router as it was not fit for purpose.
I bought this USB card to use with that router. But I returned the router and I use this USB card as 54G card currently.
I'm not able to test N capability of this card until I buy a new non-Belkin wireless router which has N capability.

I'm giving rating as medium because this USB works great with 54g and I never had connection drops etc.

I still need to explore N capability though so not giving full marks to it.

Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter