5.0 out of 5 stars A definite skin boost
Published on 27 May 2011 by rambie

2.0 out of 5 stars Changes to this product are not good!
Published 9 months ago by LuLu

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite skin boost, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream (Personal Care)
Totally love the smell of this cream, fresh and citrus. Smooth consistency, not oily. Doesn't leave a residue on my skin just leaves it feeling really soft. Read an article that states that using vitamin c cream not only helps to stop age spots appearing but can also get rid of those you've already acquired, only time will tell on this one. I recommend this as have used various famous products and found them greasy, heavy or actually drying to my skin. I have acquired with age sensitive skin and this has no negative affects at all and seems to be improving the feel and condition. Sadly I don't think it will make me look 20 again but any improvement is a benefit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cream, 27 Nov 2012
I have been using this cream for the last two months. Lovely to use doesnt make your skin oily,nice smell leaves skin quite smooth.

2.0 out of 5 stars Changes to this product are not good!, 3 Feb 2014
Having been a regular user of Avalon products - especially of their vitamin C creams (which I used to love) for many years, I am sorry to say that the changes made to this product are not good. It used to glide on, full of essential oils - leaving the skin glowing / youthful-looking. Now, it has an awful thick texture and doesn't sit on the skin very well and skin looks dull. I also think that it is a shame that they have also reduced their organic content to 70%. I won't be buying it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars All have loved it!, 30 Nov 2013
I have loved this lotion from the first time I used it and have recommended it to many. All have loved it! It is very lightweight and even good under powder makeup! I wear Bare Minerals and it works great.
Best moisture that lasts all day and doesn't feel greasy! I was also very excited for find it here for less.

5.0 out of 5 stars High hopes for product, 9 Sep 2011
I have high hopes for this product - and the serum - probably based on the excellent customer service I have received. It's probably a bit too soon to comment much on how good the product is but it does seem to be aiding the 'brightening' process. So I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice face cream, 4 April 2014
being organic is the attraction a good cream which protects from the elements. It is expensive but good if you get on with it which is more important. Would recommend trying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 5 Nov 2013
I am sorry to say that this didn't suit me. I was rather sorry as it was recommended to me. It went on very smoothly with a lovely texture, but left red marks on my skin. Foundation didn't apply very well on top of it either. After only 3 - 4 uses I threw it away as I realised there was no point in persisting with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased I have found this on a website as used ..., 15 Aug 2014
So pleased I have found this on a website as used to buy it from the supermarket but they stopped selling it. Lovely cream lovely smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Was very satisfied with evert thing thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars cream, 5 April 2013
Not used it long enough yet to decide but feels nice on skin . Give it a few more weeks .