5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, honest :-)
I bought this juicer recently having seen it advertised & read all the reviews.

Even though I wanted a juicer I was a bit sceptical as my previous one was such a pain to assemble & clean and you needed to virtually dice the fruit or veg to get it through the chute!! Not so with this lovely little machine, it will juice just about everything (except bananas &...
Published on 6 July 2011 by Mrs. C. J. Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but
Well I have had it for about a month only started using it in the last 10 days it works well seems quite powerful no real problems and then disaster a gnarly bit of pumpkin shattered the feeder tube. I think only the litter bin can be made of perspex as the feeder tube just is not strong enough. Also there are a lot of sticky out bits on the perspex so if something...
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by melbopp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 1 Mar 2013
O. M. Perry - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips HR1858/91 Juicer - 650W, 2 litre (Kitchen & Home)
I love the idea of juicing vegetables and it is very healthy to eat raw veggies juiced ~ and the taste is delicious.
BUT I have to clean the machine immediately otherwise it is very difficult to get it clean.
It also takes quite a time to clean and re-assemble it.
I do use it, but only when I've got plenty of time to clear up afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Feb 2013
sasha kamen (london, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips HR1858/91 Juicer - 650W, 2 litre (Kitchen & Home)
Having had a bad juicer experience 10 years ago... thought it was actually clean after washing, went away for 5 days and came back to discover what seemed like thousands of fruit flies cavorting in my kitchen... I was nervous about getting another one.

This juicer works well, the chute is really big, so apples etc go in whole, which saves a lot of chopping. It disassembles into 5 pieces which need washing, and it's actually easy to clean, mostly only needing a rinse. The actual chopper/filter unit is a bit trickier than the others - I discovered it needs to be cleaned with a dish brush under fast running water. The whole cleaning process takes about 3 minutes, and there are no nooks and crannies to accidentally leave fruit fly food in!

My current favourite healthy juice is 3 sticks of celery, half a cucumber, 2 oranges (peel with a knife first) 2 apples, a small head of broccoli, 3 carrots, a beet and some ginger. You can almost feel the vitamins coursing into your bloodstream!

when running the machine, use the minimum amount of pressure so that it juices slowly - this seems to get the maximum amount of juice.

I've had it for a month or so now, and love it. Only problem is it's costing me a fortune in organic veg and fruit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Philips HR1858/91 Juicer - 650W, 2 litre (Kitchen & Home)
My girlfriend loves this juicer and uses it a lot. Would recommend that you use a plastic bag in the waste compartment to save on washing up. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like using this, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Philips HR1858/91 Juicer - 650W, 2 litre (Kitchen & Home)
I like it very much, it's just the trouble with washing all those bits after making juices...

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Philips HR1858/91 Juicer - 650W, 2 litre (Kitchen & Home)
Worked very well - but in the end got fed up with the cleaning

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use and does the job well, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Philips HR1858/91 Juicer - 650W, 2 litre (Kitchen & Home)
This machine does the job very well and is fairly easy to clean afterwards.
I noticed that I have to hold the main body of the machine and jug when first turning it on as it jerks a bit with the force of the powerful motor.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›