on 6 August 2009
My 3 year old has spent half her young life growing up with Peppa Pig, and Stars is yet another excellent DVD my whole family enjoy watching together.

Episodes:
8) Bouncy Ball
9) Daddy Pig's Birthday
10) Sleepover
on 19 May 2009
I've bought all peppa pig dvds for my child 3yrs old and she loves them. she sees them over and over again and learns a lot from them. Sometimes she even tell me what is going to happen. In some of them peppa's voise changes a bit but my child didn't notice.
on 21 April 2009
Peppa pig and all her family and friends never fail to deliver. Another excellent group of stories each one entertaining and educational. my granchildren and I just never tire of watching them over and over again.
VINE VOICEon 28 August 2010
Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig return for 10 more adventures of this great kiddies program, aided and abetted by a host of other characters.

My 3 year old daughter loves this collection as much as she does Peppa Pig - Bubbles [DVD] and will happily watch every episode back to back and then ask for more.

Contains the usual Daddy Pig buffoonery and knowing jokes aimed at adults that make this almost as much fun for the adults to watch too, although I now can't get the wretched "Bing Bong Song" out of my head!
VINE VOICEon 17 July 2010
Both of our girls are / have been addicted to Peppa Pig! We own nearly all of the DVDs now and then never fail to ask for them pretty much every day. There are around 10 episodes on each DVD and they are short which matches a toddler's attention span. Designed for toddlers they match a reasonably broad range of topics that should appeal to boys and girls with a little chuckle thrown in for adults.

Our kids started really watching them at around 18 months and are still going strong at 4 although interest started waning around 3 years old.
on 9 June 2009
my 2 children love peppa and this new dvd is great they really like the episodes on this one they are always laughing, but peppas voice has changed! i prefer the old voice but the kids dont seem 2 mind!
on 17 December 2010
My two-year old twin boys love the Peppa pig series and watch it enthusiastically (which is great when I have chores to carry out). In fact, when I ask them which DVD they want to watch, it's a toss up between Peppa pig and Pingu. They love all the Peppa stories, so I can't really say that this DVD is better or worse than any of the others. It provides hours of entertainment, for them as well as for me on the rare occasions I get to watch it with them. A very good buy which won't disappoint!
on 31 March 2010
A great buy for Peppa Pig fans. My little one is totally fanatical about the programme and it is such a relief to have another 10 episodes to watch (previously been surviving on one DVD, I can quote it all!). Good value. Arrived quickly in good condition.
on 17 January 2010
My 3 year old love's it. I'm a little board of it as we in the first week we must of watched it about 15 times. It's the first thing she asks for when we wake up. So money well spent if you ask me.
on 18 December 2011
I love the Peppa Pig DVDs for their price, they are great value for money. This collection is another ten episodes of the television programme with each episode approximately five minutes long. Whilst obviously aimed at the youngsters there's enough to make an adult smile and not get fed up of watching it on repeat over and over again. I had a giggle at the toy cupboard when Daddy Pig couldn't get his head around the flat-pack instructions having been there myself a few times. The stars and the power cut episodes are nice, giving an educational feel to the entertainment. At two and a half my son loves Peppa Pig and these DVDs are great.