on 14 November 2011
I love these syrups from the high street coffee chains, so when I decided to invest in my own coffee machine, I thought this would be the perfect partner. I was right. My homemade coffee is now just as good (maybe even better) than that which you buy from a coffee shop. The seller was extremely prompt and the product is in a great condition. Couldn't be happier.
on 15 March 2011
For years I have enjoyed a shot of flavoured syrup in my coffees when visiting the likes of Starbucks, Costa, Cafe Nero etc and never thought I would be able to recreate the coffee experience at home. Alas I discovered I could buy the Monin syrups online via Amazon and I have been delighted with them!
on 4 April 2012
Tastes great, nice bottle, everything I expected. And personally, I think it tastes better that those high street brands:D Would recommend to anyone.
on 19 February 2012
I am a massive fan of Syrups and each time I come back from France [ Where it is cheaper } I come back with a new flavour. I have tried them all, Sweetbird, poor quality, Davinci , not quite as bad bt a chemical aftertaste and the King of them all is Monin. Green apple with lemonade, simple and cheap
on 19 November 2011
A*, great price, makes coffee at home just like having it in one of the expensive cafe chains!! :)
would recommend to any coffee lovers
on 28 November 2012
If you like the taste of vanilla without too much sweetness, this will be perfect for you. I was using the Routin vanilla which is darker and a lot sweeter than this, which I quite liked until I tried this one and discovered what I had been missing.
Slightly more expensive, but you get what you pay for and I can now add this to coffee without making the drink too sweet. Lovely!
on 24 December 2015
I first came across Monin's Vanilla syrup when my sister bought me a set of miniature Monin syrups for my birthday. i'd previously used Monin's hazelnut/nociolla but was unsure about trying a different flavour. Turns out I love it! I find it a much nicer alternative to sugar or other sweeteners and the flavour is relaxing and calming.
on 21 August 2014
Nom Nom Nom!!! Just the right flavour.
Bought before, can't go wrong with this flavour/make. Use in coffees and in baking too!
Good sized bottle makes it worth while to buy and lasts quiet a while for me.
on 6 December 2012
Has lasted me ages! As for being what they use in Costa, I was glad to get it at such a good price! I wasnt sure how big the bottle was going to be but Im glad its a litre size :)
on 6 April 2013
Got this for my friend and she loves it! Big bottle lasts forever in a private household as well and makes your coffee just a little more special and tasty :)