on 15 April 2009
Arrived very quickly, it helped my son with all the levels he could not use. He was very pleased with it.
on 6 March 2013
It works and since I'm the only one in my street with one I'm on defeated.
I recommend to all
on 16 October 2015
Requires an update to work on the DSi unfortunatly, no cable included and can't see a slot for one either. HOWEVER, I am lucky enough to still own my DS Lite so I applied all the needed codes (masterball and rare candies), saved the game. Then was able to play the game on my DSi with the codes saved in place. Please make sure you activate the cheats for items first, I havent tried using the 1 hit kills with the above method) I didn't need to contact the seller because the issue was easily resolved just by using my downgraded DS lite. Yes it takes longer to get into the game to play it with moving it from one console to the next blah blah blah but it is worth it, sure beats sending emails and arranging refunds and all that jazz. Would certainly by from seller again since it was a reasonable price and it doesn't have any faults. 5*
on 5 May 2012
Spent a good hour trying to get it to work, even after finding the online manual, it shed no light whatsoever on why my Soul Silver and Heart Gold just were not working. Its badly explained, expensive and simply not worth the effort.
on 21 August 2010
this product is amazingly useful for any pokemon fan out there. even though you cannot add any other cheat codes (a small downside), it helps a lot for willing pokemon fans to complete the games.
on 24 March 2009
The problems with this action replay are; that you cannot add new cheats to it, but it already contains the cheats for the event Pokemon e.g. Darkrai, Manaphy etc. I only got this because I was too cheap at the time to get the full AR. But this one is fine if your only planning to play diamond/pearl, (and they have to be the UK versions of the game for the event Pokemon cheats to work.
on 19 April 2015
Ok, ok... There are many bad reviews for this product, which can somewhat understand.
Firstly I just want to say this products works fine and I am happy with it, it does everything I could ever want it to do for my games.
The only bad thing about this product is it is misleading in the sense it says its compatible with the 3DS which I have tested it on and it does not.

If you use a DSI, DSLite or DS then this is for you! However if you have a 3DS then you will need to look into the other 3DS Action Reply device which is located on Amazon stores.
on 22 April 2012
When i purchase this action replay it only contain the basic code for each pokemon game which is useful if you are playing the single player however if you are trying to create pokemon for online this action replay is useless because you can't enter any code which makes it pointless
on 12 February 2010
Present for a huge pokemon fan who loves his ds.
He thinks it is great and has enjoyed the games much more for having it
on 26 October 2009
I would have no problem with using this seller again in the future, goods as requested arrived within a few days of order