4.0 out of 5 stars Brill bracelet.Shame about packaging!
Published on 12 Jan. 2011 by karich

1.0 out of 5 stars It's fake!
The item is not a real Pandora bracelet and a very cheap looking imitation. It's also not silver (no stamp marks). So the description is very wrong! The item came in a terrible plastic bag, stapled shut in an envelope with a Thailand postmark. Clearly a poor forgery and the seller will be reported both to Amazon and the police.
Published 14 months ago by Tina

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill bracelet.Shame about packaging!, 12 Jan. 2011
This is a lovely bracelet really pleased with it, but it arrived in a plastic bag in an envelope. No pandora packaging, box or anything. Made me doubt if it was the real thing, but it definately is and the company are very helpful, they actually sent me a box and bag after I emailed them to ask why packaging was so poor. Apparently you need to ask for Gift wrap at time of order!

1.0 out of 5 stars It's fake!, 18 Dec. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Shame About The Packaging, 15 Dec. 2010
I bought this item off Amazon because I wanted to be sure I was getting a genuine pandora bracelet. To be fair the item does seem genuine. It is hallmarked with 925 ALE inside the clasp, is fairly weighty, and has the distinctive pandora crown above the letter O on the clasp.

The problem is that the item is supplied with no gift bag or box of any description. I would have expected a genuine pandora item to come in a proper pandora branded box. The seller says that Amazon is responsible for packaging, but Amazon cannot supply a genuine pandora branded box now can they. When you pay full price, you expect it not to be delivered in a zip lock plaggy bag. For those of you who buy this, I notice that EBay is selling pandora boxes...

Packaging aside, the item seems to as advertised on the tin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pandora Bracelet, 27 Dec. 2013
I have received the goods which have turned out to be a poor quality fake. The Swindon branch of Pandora have confirmed this. The fittings dont even match the picture they are using on the web site.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM AMAZON AS IT IS CONTERFEIT, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this bracelet as a Christmas gift for my wife. When she tried it on for the first time the clasp was loose. We took the bracelet to our local Pandora shop and they confirmed it was fake and after seeing one of the originals it was easy to see the difference. Can't believe AMAZON are allowing the sale of CONTERFEIT goods on their site. Maybe they need to check on their sellers a lot more carefully. Also does anyone know where to make complaints towards Amazon as i am a regular buyer and am now very concerned about future purchases from this site. It would be nice to get some feed back from them about about my situation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake., 20 Jun. 2012
all looks good on paper, a couple months later, broken links, areas of the chain itself are now a rusty brown colour and one very disappointed girlfriend.
Upset about this as the price isn't cheap. Save yourself the trouble and just go to your nearest Pandora shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars presentation, 3 Jan. 2011
Considering the price was the same as any high street jewellers I thought the least I could have expected was it would be in a presentation box, not just put in a polythene poly bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging!, 28 Dec. 2010
Bracelet was great but it arrived in a plastic bag - no authentic box!! Not impressed, it was for a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!!!!, 4 Jan. 2014
Ordered this "Pandora" bracelet early December before all the other negative reviews had appeared. Product arrived and it was bought as a gift for my Step-daughter. It came in no box so I did put it in one of my boxes so it looked better presented - I still believed from the advert and previous feedback that this item was to be genuine. Posted it off to my Step-Daughter who took it to a Pandora shop who confirmed it was a FAKE!!! Have contacted the seller who has said if I want to return I must pay the costs which is expensive so he is offering to refund me half cost!!! Not happy as he is selling them fraudulently and Amazon are allowing him to do so even after all the recent complaints/comments. I have now opened a file with Amazon for their response. I would hope a trusted site like Amazon deals with this correctly and refunds me in full and if the item does need to be returned make the seller pay costs. To be fair the bracelet is probably only worth a couple of pounds so hardly worth returning. So embarrassed to have fell for this scam as trusted Amazon..... also embarrassed to have sent Step Daughter a FAKE!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars not a genuine pandora!, 30 Dec. 2013
Received this as a Christmas gift from my little brother who thought he had got me something really special, and im so guttered for him as now he feels hes been scammed, this is not a genuine pandora , it looks all most real but against a real one there a slight differences , check the inside the clasp the hinge is larger and the clasp dosnt open as far check against some one whos bought one from a shop or look it up on the net, and apparently pandora only have a few on-line outlets that have to be certified, so please check if you are considering buying on-line, we are now going to see if we can get a refund, fingers crossed :{

Pandora Bracelet of 23cm - 590702HV-23