5.0 out of 5 stars was totally fed up ....until!
i hav had several keyboards...and each one ends up the same, just conking out when i need them most, keys not working, keys sticking....grrrrr...so i saw this and thought why not, well let me say, i am very happy, it works brilliantly..i would recommend it to anyone!!!
Published 15 months ago by tiggz

1.0 out of 5 stars impossible
i found this almost impossible to type on, rendering it pretty useless. The keys themselves are soft so unless you hit the key dead on centre, it doesn't work. This might not sound too bad but none of my friends or could use it either. I would not recommend buying this product.
Published on 15 Dec 2009 by A. Middleton

1.0 out of 5 stars impossible, 15 Dec 2009
A. Middleton "Amy" (surrey, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USB & PS2 Air Touch Silent Silicone QWERTY Flexible Roll-Up Keyboard. Water , Dust & Spill Resistant. (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a keyboard..., 17 Dec 2009
Julian Freeman (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Just got this. It's listed as coming with PS/2 connector as well which mine didn't, just the standard built in USB cable.
Also, for those wanting a UK format keybpoard, this isn't. Back slash in the top right and # on the number 3 key.

But considering its waterproof and flexible it's OK to type on. By it's nature, though, it is not brilliant - it does remind me of typing on a rubberised keyboard on a Spectrum.

5.0 out of 5 stars was totally fed up ....until!, 30 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 Dec 2013
Bought to use at work saves having to keep getting full keyboard from boot. As people say it takes a bit of time to get used to compared with a normal keyboard as keystrokes different but once you get used to it then its fine. Light weight and can be rolled but easier to simply put in the bag flat as hen rolled its tends to retain the rolled aspect when put on table.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just takes a bit of practise..., 26 Sep 2011
When i first took delivery of this and started to use it i was not happy, 2/3 of the keys pressed were not being recognised. A few hours later, with just a bit of practise and my typing is now (almost) fine!

When you are thinking of getting this, dont expect the keys to match those on a normal keyboard. What I mean by this is that on a normal keyboard, you simply have to gently touch any part of the key and it will be registered. On this flexible keyboard you need to firmly press the keys in the centre, just touching the edges will not work. When you get used to it you can type by pressing each key genty, it's really nott tat diffcult.

It can take some time before learning how to touch type on this as the keys are futher apart than on any keyboard i have used before. But if you ae a ast learner, worried about spilling and are interested in a fancy accessory, then i would recommend buying this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 3 Dec 2013
Over the summer I managed to pour a glass of wine into my laptop, fortunately for me only the keyboard ceased to function so I bought myself this, being a poor student it was definitely a cheaper option than having the keyboard in my laptop replaced.

Overall it's an okay keyboard, royal mail lost the first one I ordered but the seller sent me another with express delivery so full marks for that. The keyboard is fine for when I have to take my laptop into uni with me but I won't be typing my dissertation on it as it really needs to be seated on a hard flat surface and has a tendency to multi-type letters and often type the letters on the surrounding keys in addition to the one you want.

So in summary, fine for using when you've not got a better option but I wouldn't try to write an essay on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 7 Sep 2013
As a guy who goes around repairing peoples computers, it is very handy to have a keyboard that I can roll up and take anywhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 29 Jun 2013
ffoxxey (Ilminster, UK) - See all my reviews
It is not very good and is difficult to use. The buttons in the keys are small and need a heavy push.

2.0 out of 5 stars Much harder to type than a conventional keyboard, 29 May 2013
I purchased this keyboard so I could leave my regular keyboard in the office rather than go around with it on my travels but it is really very unpractical in terms of typing. The keys aren't really fixed so if you don't press them exactly in the middle, it will not type or you might miss some letters, making it very inconvenient if you want to write an e-mail or even with passwords it is very hard to know if you typed the right password since the keyboard is unreliable...

I used it 3 times or so then just put it away on a shelf, I think I'll throw it away or something, it is kind of useless, I expected it to be as practical as a normal keyboard in terms of typing and there is no warning in the product saying anything about this.

It is too cheap to be worth the bother of returning it so I'll just give it to charity or throw it in the garbage.

4.0 out of 5 stars For a rubber keyboard, it does the job, 30 July 2014
Dawid (Houghton Regis, England) - See all my reviews
As a rubberized flexible keyboard, you can't expect it to be the most comfortable to write on - but after few hours of good use I got the feel of the keys, how hard to press them as not to miss a keypress etc. It's acting as my PS3/Xbox 360 keyboard - I wouldn't ever use this as a main keyboard, especially since I am a programmer and comfortable coding is far from possible on such a keyboard. So don't buy it if you're planning to use it for special things like that.

But for normal typing, it does the job. Rolls up nicely into tiny object to carry around too.

I'm giving it 4 stars because my keyboard doesn't stay completely flat on the ground, there is this kind of small vertical arch through the middle, I was hoping it's just because the rubber needs some time to become flat since it's been in a roll for such a long time, but nope, no matter what I do the arch won't disappear. Not sure if just faulty copy, or it's more common.