5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Enigma Variations: Nimrod (MP3 Download)
Brilliant! Why does one have to use more words than are neeeded to do this? It is quite siily! Rhubarb!

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Enigma Variations: Nimrod (MP3 Download)
After losing my Dad, we chose this to be played during the committal, however after fantastic advice from a friend who was to officiate, we actually had the coffin taken into the crematorium to this music. As our lady vicar said, it is a solemn occasion and this is solemn music, but at the end of the committal you really want to celebrate a life well lived, so we left to one of Dad's favourites, Moonlight Serenade. Nimrod will always bring tears to my eyes henceforth, but then it often did anyway, as it is such a wonderful piece. My experience just adds another aspect to a many-faceted work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Enigma Variations: Nimrod (MP3 Download)
I agree this is a superb interpretation on this classic, under the baton of one of the UK's great conductors.

But the review about Cloud Player above is inaccurate. You can download music from your Cloud Player to a laptop, phone, anything. So it should be fine regardless of how you want to use the music. I find it great because I have all my music on my phone and ipad without using up all the space, but I can download whatever I want on the device itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enigma variations mp3 download, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Enigma Variations: Nimrod (MP3 Download)
The music is brilliant, but that goes without saying. The fact that you can only play it in Amazon's Cloud player renders it inactive for using on slideshows or anywhere else. Not a good place to buy downloaded music anymore.

Enigma Variations: Nimrod