5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic, 11 Mar 2014
M. Lee "Keys" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Album Version) (MP3 Download)
What a superb song. A superb classic track from Steve Tyler and co. No music collection can be complete without this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audiovision beauty, 7 Mar 2014
The song is absolutely beautiful and makes me feel safe,relaxed and happy. I love just listening to this when things are just getting too much and 100% time calms me and let's me begin to relax again.

5.0 out of 5 stars none better, 4 Sep 2013
Absolute favourite have always loved this song. Makes me cry every time so could not resist - on all my playlists.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome track, 24 Aug 2013
I would recommend this product to everyone who has ears and a heart. Weather youv'e seen the film or not this is a legendary track.

5.0 out of 5 stars lv it, 19 July 2013
Arosmith rocks. Who wouldn't like this. Sets me up for the day. Nothing like a gd bellow in the morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SONG, 14 Jun 2013
Well this song is the best song ever! Is a product review really needed? THE BEST SONG EVER AEROSMITH IS AWESOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 May 2013
A fabulous song that really pulls on the heart strings performed with great depth by the great American rock band Aerosmith.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't want to miss a thing, 14 May 2013
Sound track from Armageddon.
Brilliant and very emotional
I would recommend this to everyone.
you Just have to sing along

5.0 out of 5 stars music, 13 Mar 2013
Great song I'm not into hard rock what this band are famous for! This song is a lovely ballad, well worth listening to

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerosmith, 3 Mar 2013
This is a great track, I was lucky enough to see Aerosmith live in New Orleans last December 2012, sadly they didn't play this track!