4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 15 Mar. 2010
This review is from: I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) (Remastered) (MP3 Download)
I'm not a Hall & Oates fan and probaly only know two of their songs: "Maneater" and this one. It just sums up the year I was 22 and this version is absolutely crystal clear. 4 minutes of perfection. Found this trying to find an mp3 download of Daryl Hall's "Sacred Songs" album (I am Robert Fripp nut).

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat oldie, 23 Mar. 2014
My collection lacks the 'great' singles of people like Hall & Oates, so I have started singling out these great tracks and it's better to a single for 99p than an album where I might not like the other tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 9 May 2013
This is possibly Hall & Oates' best song. It has an air of mystery and quandary yet does not fail to uplift the soul with its alluring tunes and sound effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 25 Mar. 2013
Excellent, one of the best. Love it, not very loud but still loud enough to make you sing it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2014
there is only one thing i can say i love all the old music 50 60

I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) (Remastered)
Buy MP3 Song£0.79