5.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty tape, almost indestructible
I never thought I would be writing a review on brown parcel tape, but after wasting so much money on substandard tape I eventually found this deal on Amazon. The tape is very heavy duty, extremely adhesive and capable of adding substantial strength to a box.

After spending money on shoddy parcel tape from tesco and royal mail, this is a huge step up...
Published on 11 Aug. 2012 by Zardon

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Company reputation, but very poor quality product.
Published 8 months ago by Martin Sewell

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty tape, almost indestructible, 11 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Scotch Brown C5066F6 packaging tape, 6 rolls (Office Product)

It is actually cheaper too, as similar tape in tesco was £2 per roll, for a single roll.

If you want the best quality parcel tape at a fantastic price you cant get better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Oct. 2012
Useful and quick to arrive! I reccommend this product. I would buy it again ! Good value for money!Good occasion to have a stock at home.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Company reputation, but very poor quality product., 22 July 2014
Martin Sewell (United Kingdom of Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I returned this for a refund. I cannot believe that a Company like 'Scotch' would produce such an inferior quality product. I run an internet-based mail-order business and use a lot of parcel tape on a daily basis. When I saw this by 'Scotch', I did not hesitate in buying it as products by this Company had (once upon-a-time) a good reputation for quality. How wrong I was! It is so thin and un-sticky that it is virtually useless for its intended purpose. Sad to say, but this has put me off ever buying any more 'Scotch' products. Come on 'Scotch', you are taking the mickey! You should be ashamed of yourselves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very misleading product, 20 Jun. 2013
I went for this based on the reviews but I am sorry to say that this product is rubbish. I could have got better quality in local stores for half the price. Maybe its just me who got the bad delivery. But what I got is useless.
1. Too thin
2. splits while cutting
3. the glue comes out while cutting
4. very weak glue. doesnt hold on to boxes.

Please dont go by the misleading advert.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is the worst quality tape I have ever used, 5 Dec. 2014
I've never left a review about a purchase before but this product is so dreadful that I felt I had to ! It is the worst quality tape I have ever used .. It's wafer thin and doesn't pull through a tape gun at all .. just ends up sticking together so most gets wasted .. I bought as I thought Scotch was good quality .. Trust me this one isn't !

1.0 out of 5 stars Give it a miss, 25 Mar. 2013
Really poor!
Do yourself a favour and buy any tape but this!
Weak!
Not very Sticky!
Given the above what's the point?
To be honest I very much doubt if it is Scotch Tape...surely they wouldn't stoop this low on quality?
Gamble if you feel lucky..maybe I got a bad batch, but won't be buying it again

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst ever, 17 May 2013
Really dissapointed. Bought a pack of 6 as I had to send some boxes abroad. It is horrible, barely stick, I am scared that the content of the boxes will just go everywhere during delivery. Would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scotch Tape???, 4 Nov. 2014
This tape is rubbish, I thought I would be receiving good quality tape by a leading brand, this tape is worse than the cheap stuff. I really don't beleive it is made by 'Scotch'!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars product must be expired for years!!!, 5 Dec. 2014
The selling should not have been for selling these products, although they are sold very cheaply. The tape I actually received is 3M product but I believe they have been kept for too long and far beyond the expiring date. It is still sticky but you can easily take them off without damaging the cartons at all. If you hold the open end of the roll, it will roll down by itself, means it's not sticky enough to hold the weight of the roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotch Brown parcel tape, 12 Sept. 2013
This tape is excellent. It sticks cardboard box joins very well & even re-enforces edges, where more strength is needed.It is so strong that when you stick one bit of this tape to another & then rip then apart, the brown colour comes off & it leaves just clear tape. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to stick cardboard boxes or bigger/heavier parcels :)