5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blender
I bought this for Slimfast shakes after trying to mix a few just with normal shaking in a bottle, and they were vile.
This bottle completely transformed the taste by blending it all properly, and so quickly too.
Published on 3 Feb. 2013 by Miss N

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardly Patented
Isn't patented or patent pending like they say. Know of 4 online sports supplement shops that make their own branded version, exactly the same as this and sell them for 1.99. Can't be patented as this design has been around for too long. If you read closely they're patenting the size of the ball which means nothing.

But good quality so they gave them 3 stars.
Published 12 months ago by Bsham

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blender, 3 Feb. 2013
Spent ages trying to find the right shaker through Amazon reviews and it doesn't leak, is a good size, easy to clean (I usually run it under hot water straight after) and makes the shakes nice and frothy.
One of my best buys in a long time :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine., 2 Dec. 2010
CR (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I got the black one too, but that's what I wanted anyway, so no problem.

The measure at the side goes up to 600, but the whole bottle does take 800ml, it's just the measure stops short of the top of the bottle. I wouldn't want one any bigger anyway. Its fairly large as it is.

It seals perfectly with no leakage at all. I really like the metal wire ball that helps to mix your drinks. Works very well.

No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, Strong And Durable, 19 Nov. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
I bought this to use at home and post training in the gym to hold and mix protein powder.

When I received the product and assessed its quality I was immediately impressed and it was evident that it was better quality than all the others that I had.

It's made of a hard, rigid BPA-free plastic (BPA = Plastics that have the potential to release chemicals into the surrounding liquid or solid) and has a standard protein shaker design.

The product consists of an empty semi-transparent vessel, a hollow metal ball and the screw on lid section which has an opening and closing lid.

In use I found that the product mixed protein powders very well indeed (add the water first) using the ball and some force required at times and that the lid closes on well enough to prevent liquid spillages. The lid cap section opens and closes smoothly and remains firmly closed as long as you push it down far enough to hear the 'Click'. I would prefer this design to the other alternative which have a plastic grid under the screw on lid to replace the metal ball.

This shaker will be suitable for some protein shakes such as egg, hemp, rice, whey and whey / casein mixture as they dissolve very well with minimum effort (Most protein shakes are made of Whey).

However certain protein powders such as Soya, Casein, Hemp and Pea are thicker and will not dissolve as well (although this will be dependent on how much powder you add). I find that mixing them in a pint glass and spoon is a much better option.

I also use my shaker to hold water in the gym and despite having washed it with hot water and fairy liquid a significant amount of times have not had a problem with any of the artwork coming off.

Verdict: Well Made, Strong And Durable

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blender bottle, 12 July 2010
This blender bottle is wonderful. It does what it is meant to do extremely efficiently - as good as an electric blender. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars cambridge diet shakes, 25 July 2011
Wooffa (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product for anyone using the cambridge diet shakes. Easy to take shakes away will you without having to worry how your are going to mix the shakes and get rid of all the lumps!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Nov. 2013
I've used a few other bottles for protein powder drinks. Online the others, this one doesn't have the tiny cracks or grooves in the cup where powder can settle.
The cap does have a groove, but it's easy enough to clean out with a toothpick or butter knife. The blender ball does help mix powders, but as a warning: it's a little loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Mar. 2013
doesn't leak
great blending
super happy
what more can you say?
would definitely recommend, and happy I didn't go for the sports model with the annoying cap in your eye

5.0 out of 5 stars Protein shake or not you NEED a bottle like this!, 10 May 2015
A Protein shake bottle is something that i have always wanted to have. In the past i would just use a cup and spoon to mix my protein shake which was not very effective. It would just come out lumpy making it hard to digest and there would be some dry bits at the bottom which was a waste. Since buying this bottle i have no intention of ever going back to that! The added metal shaker ball is a very useful thing to have. It breaks up the protein in a way that is more effective than just shaking the bottle. I have even added peanut butter to the mix and it works just as well. I also use this bottle for drinking water, no more plastic disposable bottles for me. It is very easy to clean and it does not appear to leave a bad scent either. I liked this bottle so much that i bought two of them! One for home use and one for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drinking bottle, 1 Sept. 2014
Great bottle. I love it. Can't comment on the wire ball as I don't use it but as a general drinking bottle for water or juice, it's perfect. I've bought a few drinking bottles for work and this is by far the best. Tough plastic, secure fitting over mouthpiece and easy to clean. Great to have the volume markings on the side too as I like to measure out my juice then top up with water. I drink the orange juice with bits in it and these were getting stuck in the top of my Sigg bottle with a pull-up sports type mouthpiece. Yuk! Not a problem with this one. I researched the type of plastic this is made from as some reviewers had commented on it being toxic! This has a 5 in the triangle on the bottom of the bottle which apparently is fine if it is also BPA free and this bottle is. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 24 Sept. 2013
Bought this when I started a meal replacement shake and everyone I knew was hand blending, quite frankly I don't have time for that I have 2 very young kids so I needed something that would just do the job without the fuss, struck gold with this product! holds a lot (I honestly didn't know how much 20oz was but its definitely enough) the shaker ball works really well, lets be honest anyone looking at this product that's all you're bothered about, does the ball make a difference. I can honestly say that having forgotten to put the ball in a few times IT DOES! The drink is smooth as milk when it has the whisk ball in and without, even when it doesn't have lumps it is grainy not to mention with the ball you only have to shake the cup like 4 times but without your there for about 5 minutes.

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Cup Water Bottle