5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!
Published on 2 May 2012 by A. Ward

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good
Published 19 months ago by Andrew

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!, 2 May 2012
A. Ward (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Parker Vector Black Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed (Office Product)
I received my first Parker Vector pen ten years ago and it has lasted throughout school and university, and now I am still using it in my professional life. I decided to order a second one from Amazon as one to keep in my bag and again, Parker make a fantastic pen! My ten year old pen is still working perfectly and I expect the new one to work for even longer. The pen itself is quite durable and is a beauty to write with. I would also recommend using the longer Parker Quink cartridges with this pen if you write a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Suitable, 9 Sep 2011
Mr. S. Bust-webber "SBWInterests" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Good everyday pen, parker quink cartriges are a decent size and can be picked up quite cheap off this site, if lost it will not cost a fortune to replace. It is a shame the nib is not Gold plated though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter ink pen, 19 April 2013
I bought this for my daughter to use at school and for her homework and she truly loves it. It has helped her hand writing no end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply does the job, 14 Jan 2011
Ms. H. V. Purvis "Wheelie Gonzales" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This fountain pen from Parker does exactly what it says on the tin! Very comfotuble to use/grip and looks stylish. Cant go wrong for the money! Would definatley recommend, delivery was quick and very efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alex W, 7 Oct 2011
Very good value for money, does the job with no problems. The nib is not quite as fine to write with as it could be but it presents no problems and you soon get used to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Beautiful Pen!, 14 Mar 2011
Absolutely FANTASTIC!!
This pen is great! It's very trustworthy, and it will never let you down. It's amazingly durable, writes really neatly and looks great. It's comfortable to hold and with a blue washable cartridge, makes the perfect pen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 12 Dec 2012
I beg to differ from other good reviews. This was a first step up from disposable pens (the excellent Pilot V-pen) which have improved my handwriting no end. But this is a backward step. It is uncomfortable to use and the ink flow is frequently interrupted. After a single day's use it's going to the back of the drawer. A cheap but not cheerful purchase I'm afraid. So it's back to the disposables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 Oct 2011
Martynrb (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
After spending too many inky-fingered occasions turning the air blue trying to get the ink to flow properly through my cheapo fountain pen, I decided to invest in a new one. The Vector is still cheap, but there's a world of difference. The ink flowed smoothly straight out of the box. I'm a fast writer and pens can't always keep up with me - but this one can. A pleasure to write with, and it's hard to imagine a better pen at the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than satisfactory, 15 July 2014
Crookedmouth ":-/" (As seen on iPlayer) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
One of my favourite pens is a Parker Vector Rollerball that was given to me as a gift nearly 20 years ago and is still going strong. I also love writing with nib pens so this was an experimental purchase intended to try and get the best of both worlds. Shame it doesn't quite live up to expectations.

The pen has a nice, functional, slim, cut down look, but it's not comfortable to hold. The join between the black plastic barrel and the metal fore-end has a sharp edge that digs into my finger when I write (on the old Vector this was bevelled off a little).

The nib doesn't quite cut it either and I found that the flow of ink occasionally cuts out in a most annoying manner

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Indeed - Very Nice Writing pen, 16 July 2013
Having been a Parker man through and through, i required a new pen for the office. Read the reviews on this and bought one. Very happy with it!