4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item
I ordered this because my snazzy 8ltr kuhn rikon didn't come with it included. I was expecting something like the basket I had in my old pressure cooker - too much weight in it and the handle would ping out. Highly annoying and not too safe. I was pleasantly surprised though. This is a good, strong item, with the handle not even budging a smidge out of place...
Published on 3 May 2013 by A. Klein

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good size for my pressure cooker does all my veggies.
Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 3 May 2013
A. Klein - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ttle: Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Trio Separator Set 20 Cm (Kitchen & Home)

One thing I did find is if I used the basket on the trivet, for some reason the food took longer to cook. Since I'm feeding a crowd and rarely need the separator usually I stand the basket on the separator part instead.

This would have got five stars except the holes in the bottom of the basket feel a little rough to me on the underside. Small detail, not too worrying, it just meant that it felt a little unfinished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy design, 4 April 2013
This is another sturdy well designed addition to the fantastic pressure cooker that I'm sure people don't appreciate the improvement in yet. Get one it cooks a fantastic brisket in a quarter of the time (30 mins) and can produce perfect soaked beans in 10 minutes rather than over an hour in a saucepan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy steamer basket., 1 Aug. 2014
Great sturdy steamer basket with removable separator which is handy for making larger portions; only slight negative is it's too deep to sit on a trivet in my Instant Pot, but then it's not made for the Instant Pot so it wouldn't be fair to mark it lower. Does what's necessary so I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will last a lifetime, 10 May 2013
Bought this to use with my new Kuhn Rikon Duromatic pressure cooker and it fits my 6 litre model perfectly. Very solid construction not like the aluminium efforts given away with the old prestige cookers.

5.0 out of 5 stars This item fits nicely in our Tefal 6 litre pressure cooker, 18 Oct. 2014
Dave A (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This item fits nicely in our Tefal 6 litre pressure cooker.
Sturdy and well made.
Divider blades can be lifted out for use as a single compartment steamer basket.

4.0 out of 5 stars trio separator, 11 May 2014
Julie (England, walsall) - See all my reviews
it ok i just use it with out the separator in it, as i could a lot of veg for the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 9 Jun. 2013
Averil Newsam "living for learning" (Middlesbrough, UK) - See all my reviews
A sturdy and quality product made for separating vegetables in the Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker. Would recommend this as an extra because the trivet included is just the very shallow platform.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 20 Nov. 2013
This sturdy trivit is great quality, easy to wash and is deeper than any other pressure cooker trivits I've had in the past, it's great for using when cooking family meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trio separator, 7 Mar. 2014
Essential addition to the pressure cooker. Well made and works well. We might even consider purchasing a smaller one from the same range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cannot fault it really, 27 Jun. 2014
It is just a stainless steel separator and does what it says on the tin basically. However, I felt it only warranted 4 stars because it should come provided with the pressure cooker rather than having to buy separately. Quite happy to pay extra for it to be included, or at least give people the option. When you buy the PC, it doesn't say that it doesn't come with a separator, so it means the hassle of placing a second order when you realise it is not included.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ttle: Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Trio Separator Set 20 Cm
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available