Colour: Brown/Black|Size: Small|Change
Price:£17.99+ £9.99 shipping

on 5 February 2015
Terrible quality, bad fit, horrible feeling material and looks cheap. Tried a Cox Swain ski jacket too which was just as bad.

Made up RRPs make you think that you're getting a top quality product for a great price. You're not.

Stick to brands that you know.
on 20 August 2014
Not very impressed with this fleece jacket, not what I would call heavy but have not worn in out in cold weather yet, but at £30 (including postage, which costs half the item price) I think you can do a lot better .
on 18 April 2013
Keeps you warm and protected from the wind and rain, well fitting and good value for money. Washes well and keeps good shape.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 October 2013
I bought this to zip into the "Cox Swain functional jacket Colorado Titanium Modell 15.000mm waterproof" which I ordered at the same time. The first time I ever ordered a pair of, er, 'interactive' garments. As others have said, this is a thick enough fleece, but it feels that it has been made from 'dirty' recycled bottles (has a sort of oily feel) and unlike my other 'smoother' fleeces it grips like Velcro to my sweatshirt. Yuk. Because of this weird feel and what I regard as 'enthusiastic' pricing, I make it 3 stars. The zips on this can connect to the inner pair of zips on the jacket, so that's fine. There are no style/type labels sewn inside, just a label with the brand on it. Although heavily branded 'Cox Swain USA' the small print on the label adds 'Made in China'. So much for 21st century global marketing. They got me again.

I think you can do better, frankly, without waiting for delivery across Europe. I am not sure what difference the 'interactive' element makes: ultimately you're wearing one garment inside another, whether the two are zipped together or not, so if that's not vital you may want to look around.
on 30 June 2014
My uncle wanted a fleece with a top pocket for his phone and it was so difficult to find one.
As a last resort I looked on the internet and found the Cox Swain men's fleece which he said
fitted perfect and did the job, although slightly thicker than he actually wanted.
on 2 March 2014
i purchased this as one of my husbands xmas presents . The ones in the shops we looked at were realy short . Wesent for this as it was longer and a perfect fit and keeps his back nice and warm .
on 4 May 2013
This is a real bargain. I think it is excellent value for money and was surprised at the high quality. Better overall than some of the more popular branded fleeces I have.
on 18 May 2014
the fleece is very nice went for a medium size but it is a bit on the large size i think i could have got away with a small
on 20 January 2015
This was a gift and the person who received it was delighted with his present.
on 9 March 2015
Top quality, warm and value for money. Delivered very quickly from Germany.

See one answered question