on 7 August 2012
I don't wear anoraks or sports gear normally but having started cycling to work needed a waterproof. I've been surprised to find that I've worn it all over the place. The small is a good fit (I'm 8-10 normally) but snug. Pockets are a bit fiddly if you're in a hurry, but you can't have everything for this price.
on 25 January 2012
Extremely happy with this coat! Bought for daughter who is doing her bronze Duke of Edinburgh award this year & needed a decent waterproof with taped seams but didn't want one in 'garish old lady colours' like mine (I beg your pardon?!). I bought her this as a Christmas present with a great price reduction and she's thrilled with it. It has been well tested on cold, wet, night-time walks with the dog in the fields around our village and it does the job splendidly. An excellent buy.
on 17 March 2013
Bought this for my partner, just for those rainy days but she's ended up using it most of the time. Surprised at how well made it feels for the price. The stitching and seems are well done and good enough to keep out most of the elements. It only has a basic lining so although it is waterproof, is not especially warm, so I'm going to order the detachable fleece which is also available to purchase on here. Would recommend buying them at the same time if it is going to be used as an every day jacket because you will need the extra layer. The hood is a good size and very usable. My partner is a size 12, so I ordered the medium which is a good fit. Although we did have to remove the detachable shield at the bottom of the jacket, otherwise the bottom was a bit tight. But overall based on price, quality and style, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
on 11 February 2013
Love this jacket, Just be careful and follow the measuring advice as the jackets vary in size, thought it was going to be too tight when I first put it on and zipped it up but discovered there was ample movement, With the jacket being windproof was really suprised at how snug I was, really happy.
on 22 April 2014
excellent, exactly what it says in descriptor. I bought one size up due to previous reviews and this was the right thing to do. Very practical, unfussy; waterproof for all-weather dog-walking and northern hols. Buy it.
on 8 January 2014
The jacket is extremely good value for money.
It is quite smart, slightly fitted, nicely finished and very comfortable.
I would recommend anyone to buy one.
on 19 September 2014
Good quality jacket. Fits nicely and looks as though it would cope well with rain.
on 8 October 2014
Rainproof although not tested in a downpour
on 23 February 2015
Absolutely amazing hiking jacket!
on 25 January 2015
Great fit, very comfortable.

See one answered question