5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Bought this as a present for a friend who was going travelling, I was really happy with it, good quality and great value for money.
Published on 22 Oct. 2010 by millz

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING
Bought a while ago, but daughter wanted to save it until she went travelling. Did not wear necklace it was kept in the box. She went last week & put it on to go in. Now she has Facebooked me to say the pendant has broken, the silver part has come away from the mother of pearl. Not sure how I stand on returning it as she's not back for months. Disappointed..... YES!!!
Published 23 months ago by JAYNE MANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Tuscany Silver White Mother-of-Pearl Flip Flop Pendant on Adjustable Curb Chain Necklace 41cm/16" - 46cm/18" (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip flop pendant, 6 July 2011
This is just as stunning as in the photo. Very delicate and just the right size. Would also make a beautiful gift, if you can bear to part with it once you have seen it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and unusual pendant, 21 Feb. 2011
I purchased this pendant thinking of giving it as a gift but ended up keeping it to myself as I couldn't let it go. The size is just as I expected --not too small-- to make it a discret and delicate jewellery to wear it as a smart or casual. The lenght of the good quality chain also is as good as I expected, not so short or long. The pretty box that comes together is a bonus, and it would make a really nice and presentable gift to someone!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, 12 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 May 2013
Got these for my 13 year old daughter. Strong chain which means I don't really have to keep an eye on how she manages it. Doesn't really go with other earrings so bought the matching mother-of-pearls stud earrings. She loved them both. I would recommend to anyone of any age who likes the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best purchase..ever!, 5 Jan. 2014
My family and friends know that weather permitting I am in my flip flops so when I saw this it had my name written all over it!
I wore it constantly during the summer and had many lovey comments.
Absolutely love it..Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flop being the word, 5 April 2013
Looks quite pretty but is very fragile and I wouldn't have bought it had I been able to feel it. It's so light it feels cheap. Disappointed and a bit of a "flop" to be honest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 10 April 2013
This is a very pretty necklace, I bought it to wear on holiday and it is lovely, it looks quite delicate so hopefully it will last, but it is so pretty, I'm really glad I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace, 23 April 2013
Excellent service and gorgeous necklace - in a nice presentation box
I am very satisfied with this as it is a lovely gift for my daughters

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute jewellery, 17 April 2012
I purchased this flip-flop pendant for a friend as a present. When it arrived I wanted one for myself it was so cute. I have resisted though!