5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I ordered this as a birthday present for my girlfriend, and whilst it took about a month to come, I still would recommend it to anybody. It looks really nice, and she loves it.

Published on 3 July 2010 by Al

3.0 out of 5 stars ok?for the price.
The Dragonfly is pretty but much smaller than the pic. on Amazon. Also was extremely disappointed with the chain that came with it "very thin" & I would not trust wearing it with the Dragonfly as it is not strong enough for the weigh of the pendant. I would not have paid the FULL price for it.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by Mrs. Ann R. Neumann

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver Pave Shell Drangonfly Pendant on Curb Chain Necklace 46cm/18" (Jewellery)

The one thing I would say is that it is difficult to judge the size of it when ordering online, as no measurements are given. I measured it, and I make it 41mm from wingtip to wingtip, and 30mm from the tip of the tail to the top of the dragonfly proper. It comes in it's own jewellery box which is finished in black, and measures roughly 80mm (just over 3 inches) long, 65mm (2.5 inches) wide, and 25mm (1 inch) deep. It is good for either giving as a gift on its own, or you can wrap it either on it's own or with other things if you wish.

Overall, this is a very nice product, larger than I expected, and fantastic value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Dragonfly, 27 July 2009
Love it! Have to say i havent used the chain as i had my own that i wanted it on but the dragonfly is lovely and good quality, lots of people have commented on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 8 Jan 2010
This pendent realy looks the part. The weight and quality are outstanding, especialy for the price. It was bought as a present and the wearer hardly takes it off!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely pendant, 23 Oct 2010
T. Finnegan "ranita25" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Beautiful, delicate pendant.. Not too big, meaning it's nice and discreet. The chain itself does not seem very sturdy, but as I have other chains to swap around, it will be alright.. Loved it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, buy one!, 10 May 2010
Lovely necklace, Good weight and size (thought it would be smaller according to a previous review), and the chain suits the pendant perfectly. I would definitely recommend this - well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful dragonfly, 7 Mar 2011
This is a beautiful and stunning pendant. It arrived faster than promised, despite me living outside the UK. The only downside to this pendant is that the chain is very fragile and thin, so if you know you have a tendency to brake chains quickly from wear you should consider buying another one very fast. Otherwise this is absolutely gorgeous.
It is about 4 centimeters from wingtip to wingtip and the body is a little under 3 centimeters long. The pendant is sturdy and of really good quality, especially when you look at the price.
The wings are bendt a little which makes it more life like, and the shell catches the light and really makes it stand out. But it is in no way flashy or dominating. It will go with just about anything but mine has a very deep blue shine to it, so it works great with greens and blue.
This is a gorgeous pendant and has already become one of my favorite pieces and I would warmly recommend it to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Gift for The Perfect Woman, 3 Jan 2011
W. Chester - See all my reviews
A good quality piece of Hallmarked Silver Jewellery, in a beautiful Dragon Fly design , that's the Perfect gift for the perfect woman

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly Pendant, 26 Jun 2010
This item came quickly, was well-packaged and was exactly as I imagined it would be. It was for a gift, so I was happy to give it and the recipient was delighted. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly pendant, 28 Feb 2010
Delicate and beautiful - it looks exactly as shown on the photo. I'm very happy with my purchase. I received it very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!, 12 Nov 2010
This beautiful item arrived 2 days after I ordered it and I am more than delighted with it! Thanks Amazon, you never disappoint me!

Sterling Silver Pave Shell Drangonfly Pendant on Curb Chain Necklace 46cm/18"
25.39
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available