Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£4.00+ Free shipping

on 8 February 2011
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. They're warm and cosy and very comfortable and the quality is good too. Would buy these again and definitely recommend. It's a great bargain at the price!
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2010
My husband and son were very pleased with these socks, they are not so thick that you cant wear them with your normal shoes but keep your feet very warm
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2011
Bought for husband and brother who get cold at work. Both agree socks are warm, but they leave fluff all over the carpets and have worn fairly quickly. However, as the socks were very reasonably priced this is not a big deal. Would probably buy again.
on 4 January 2011
These are good value and they keep my feet warm. To be honest, I think that's a good a review as they need since that's all anyone would want from them.
11 comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
bought these as a present for my son as he works outside the product is good thick socks and keep his feet nice and cosy would definatly buy more
on 13 February 2012
Bought them for my partner because he works outside a lot more than in and he loves them! They keep his feet VERY warm and I steal them too to wear around my house because our floors are so cold and being pregnant my feet have been very cold! These socks feel like little heaters, literally keep my feet warm constantly! Especially this winter! Will def order more of these, when needed again. The delivery was fast, earlier than expected and we are very pleased with this purchase!
on 23 July 2012
when i ordered these socks the fist time they arrived very prompt, plus they were a nice sock to wear, so i decided to order some more, so when i waited a full week with no socks delivered. so i contact this seller and they apoligised for any inconvience and sent out another order which arrived 2 days later,which i think is excellent customer care, so to top it all nice socks and a brill company to buy from,,,, thank you Mailboxsocks..
on 28 November 2012
My boyfriends feet are exeptionally cold so I bought these for him after trying all sorts of brands.
they did exactly that and kept his feet warm, my only gripe is they leave black fluff all over his feet, and having cream carpets its a bit of a pain however I am hoping this will stop once they have been washed. all in all great product and great value.
on 4 March 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend and their ok, but dont really keep feet that warm, and after one wear they had developed a massive hole in the heel, do really not built to withstand anything. Since this there is almost holes in each sock.
on 30 November 2012
This came just as the item was described. It came before the date stated so I was well impressed with it.

See one answered question