on 2 January 2011
I recently purchased this CD case and I would say it was definate value for money. It was high quality and was finished to an excellent standard. Although the pouches for the CDs could be seen as a little flimsy, they are in good working order and do the job. Overall, with this case you get a good product for what you pay.
on 30 March 2011
This is a super size CD carry case for the car. Its compact size means there is no trouble with storage, and the number of pockets it contains means you are never short of music to listen to!
on 9 November 2010
There was a problem with delivery that was not the suppliers fault, they were extremely helpfull
and went out of their way to to make sure I recieved the item in question.
Its a good case, at a reasonable price from a good supplier
on 28 October 2010
Nice little holder, protective sleeves to stop scratching, arrived quick, great price, no carry handle though, but so what... it does the job. 5* for quality and price.
on 6 July 2014
Unfortunately I had a quick look as a few reviews before ordering this - I wish I had looked at some of the lower rating ones.
Many of the pockets were already burst when it arrived and as soon as I started putting any disks in I soon found out why - the pockets are made from very flimsy material, and are barely large enough to get a disk in, resulting at each pouch coming apart at the seams.

I decided just to chalk this up as a learning experience, and use this case to keep my disks clean for a week or so while I waited on getting a different one - this didn't work out as if you fill all the pockets in the case, you can't zip it shut! (Forcing it in any way will result in the zip failing.)

All in all, although this was cheap it certainly wasn't worth the money and you will only end up having to buy another one after ordering this one
on 27 February 2010
Very modest price for a very usable item, reasonable quality but not the best but remember the price as it's very good value for money.
on 2 July 2015
I bought this as it says it holds 48 and on the picture showing the inside the inserts were not the white flimsy inserts that most this price bracket had. It arrived blue the picture appears like its black, there are 22 sleeves so max 44 cd's (not 48 as advertised) and the inserts were the white very flimsy and the inserts where only partly cut so every one of them had to have the plastic removed to get the cd in, some tore easily some didn't, spend a bit more in the long run it will be the best option. If you are going to use this case a lot I suspect it wont last with the inserts ripping.
on 11 February 2015
I ordered this product a while ago, as my video game collection was getting rather large and the game cases proved too bulky to have in my bedroom. The picture shows a black holder with black sleeves inside, which is why I was in shock when a red holder with white sleeves inside arrived, even after ordering a black version. In all fairness that was not a major issue for me, as the product was not intended to be a fashionable item. Within the first five minutes of inspecting the product, I found that a few of the sleeves had fused together in the production process. Separating the sleeves was a challenge, as they are made from a cheap, recycled plastic that tears very easily. After carefully separating the sleeves I put my most favorite games in the holder, making sure not to double up the sleeves, as that could tear them. I was reasonably satisfied with the product when it had maybe 15-16 games in individual sleeves, as it closed perfectly and took much less room than the game cases to store. However, as of recently I have added to the collection, and with 48 CD/DVDs in the holder, (the specified capacity), it will not shut. As I go to close the holder, the discs clash against each other, and begin to bend with any amount of pressure. Of course, I am not stupid enough to force the holder shut and damage all of my games, but this could easily happen to somebody who has less patience than I do. The holder now sits on my desk, wide open, with the sleeves exposed, which is as much use as having them stacked in a pile on my desk.

Please do not make the same mistake as I have, by getting a "bargain" with this product. Spend the extra £2-3 on a more expensive, branded CD/DVD holder if you want to avoid potentially ruining your discs. I am sorry to say I would undoubtedly never order this cheap, poorly made product again.
review image review image review image
on 23 June 2014
If I could have given this item no stars at all then I would have done so! VERY flimsy, as soon as I put the CD's in the sleeves they poked straight through the bottom as the seal at the bottom of the sleeve split open, quite difficult to get the CD's in and out of the sleeves as the are ONLY JUST big enough to get the CD in to. I would strongly advise that you do not buy this product, the reviews I read before buying are either fakes, or written by people who are VERY easily pleased!
on 21 August 2010
Was going on family holiday and wanted to take along DVd's to watch in evening - space limited so this holder was great. It arrived quickly and was a good price. It has proved fairly robust. Very pleased.

See one answered question