Price:£54.99+ Free shipping

on 1 July 2009
What can I say about this trolley:
+ points
Very well built
Excellent to push or pull on the golf course.
Handy scorecard protector (if not a little flimsy)
Easily accessible balls and tees.
Comfortable handle
Looks great

- points (minor points)
Water bottle feels very cheap and nasty
Scorecard holder has no clip
It doesnt fold away that small which may be an issue for some (but I have a big boot so no worries)
11 comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2009
This replaced my two wheel trolley and makes a big big difference.
Handle adjusts so you can get easier access to the clubs that sit at the back of your bag.
A bit bigger than my two wheeled cart and doesn't fold away as small either, but the front wheel folds in and you can take the rear wheels off no bother to fit in your boot.
Very expensive looking cart for not a lot of money, very pleased with it.
on 20 August 2009
I have been using this cart for a few months and found it to be sturdy, stable and reliable. On the one I have the scorecard does clip to the handle and there is a very useful compartment in the handle bottom. I fitted a Forgan umbrella holder with no problems
i recommend this as a very functional product likely to last a long time, and currently at a very good price through Amazon.
on 11 June 2010
Overall a good trolley and I agree with most of the other reviews; certainly makes playing a round or two a day much less of a strain.

The wider wheels make quite a difference on my usually wet course but the low-friction bearings are almost too good. As the trolley doesn't have any form of 'parking brake' you have to make absolutely sure it's not going to roll away after you've reached for your club. Easy enough you'd think but when you're concentrating on a difficult lie and there's a slight slope leading towards the water.......be warned!

Well worth it at this discounted price though.
on 7 August 2010
The cart looks fine but at the moment am having a bit of a problem as the front wheel is veering right all the time. I am sure that can be sorted---probably by my husband!!! What a sexist remark.
Very good considering the price.
on 23 July 2009
Longridge Tri Cart

I bought this as my son "borrowed" mine. Very good quality product. Quite different from using a 2 wheel cart. Can be pushed or rolled down hill. Also rolls alongside you whilst walking down gentle slopes. Very sturdy design. Does not fold down as small as some 2 wheel, but the third wheel does fold under. Not sure it would take an umbrella holder.
Overall very pleased with purchase
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2009
Rear wheel broken on arrival, also front wheel weld broke first time i used it after fixing rear wheel myself. Would not recommend this cart. Sent it back to Sweatband for full refund and am still awaiting refund. Would not recommend this cart to anyone. I have had no refund or contact from them about refund. Wouldn't recommend Sweatband at the moment.Longridge Tri Cart
on 3 November 2010
Performs very well even if it does take up a bit more room in the car. As a review has stated the drinks bottle has a dreadful smell but I cut the top off and insert a normal bottle of water - much more hygenic and non smelly.
on 8 July 2009
For the price, this cart is great value and is very strong. As good , if not better than the similar powercaddy trolleys .
on 4 October 2010
This cart is great value for money. It has so many features its hard to know what its missing, other than a motor!

The design is simple and easy to use. The front wheel folds 180° back on itself to save space and then the top half folds down. There is only one fixing to do up to open and close the top half and the bottom half is sprung, so is held in place by tension.

I can't see me wanting to upgrade carts until this one has been worn out as I can't see me wanting anything it doesn't offer.

The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because some of it is clearly cheaply made, like the water bottle. But none of these things reduce my confidence in the cart being able to do its job for a long time to come