on 21 October 2012
I'll start this by saying my son loved this when he saw it. Couldn't wait to play with it.

Problem is, and a few people have mentioned it, the pulley's are far to tight for a 3/4 year old to operate easily.

Also after a few weeks the pulley wheel broke off and I'm unable to repair it.

So basically paid for something which was hard for my son to use and broke far to quickly.
on 28 December 2015
Not up to the usual big jigs high standard, it had to be assembled which I wasn't expecting on Christmas day and wasn't mentioned in the description, plus the cab fell off one of the diggers immediately. Plus I had to loosen one if the screws on the winder as it was far too stiff for my 3 year old to turn. If it wasn't Christmas day and such a big hit with my son I would have returned it. As it was some superglue and a screwdriver fixed it. But I expected better for £30 frankly I would have gone for the Hape one but it was out of stock.
on 10 March 2013
This has been a great, sturdy present for my grandson aged 3. The large crane is simple to work and the string doesn't get tangled. The smaller diggers are all different with moving parts so he can use them all for specific jobs. We're both very happy with this product.
on 3 April 2015
Fits in with my sons rail set and he has enjoyed playing with it. It all seems well made, but I have noticed that if children lean on the arm of the carne it eventually get loose, lucky it can be tightened with an allen key.
on 13 January 2014
I bought this for my grandson aged two and a half. Product arrived in good time. Toy was well liked and lends itself to imaginative play. Have not had product long enough to assess durability but it appears to be sturdy.
on 27 February 2014
Good value for the money. My 4 year old grandson loves it as it is compatible with his Brio train set. One piece broke but it was easy to get a replacement. Lots of play value and the detail is extraordinary.
on 19 October 2013
This is loved by my wee boy, one toy has broke but we have glued it together.
Was dissapointed to be charged 1.99 postage, and find out its now free postage :(
But over all happy with this product
on 4 April 2016
This is a super wooden set, the three year oldsI mind have had hours of fun with it, moving the vehicles through cereals, rice, lentils etc . The crane will hold small bricks/small logs not supplied.
review image
on 14 April 2011
My grandson loves playing with it, just right for little hands but still quite an impressive toy. I love the way its made (anything made with wood is fine by me), I'm sure this will remain a great favourite for a good few years, and then will be passed on to the next expected addition. Buy with confidence.
on 14 December 2010
Bought this for my son who is nearly three and obsessed with all construction vehicles. He absolutely loves it, and even though he is very heavy handed, they are all good quality and standing the test of time. Would highly recommend this product, well worth the money.