5.0 out of 5 stars Some tips and word about expiry dates!
I bought a Polaroid PoGo and also ordered this 70 pack of Zink paper with it. I was slightly concerned about the whole issue of expiry dates, after reading reviews on here and elsewhere - and, as predicted, when I received the package on 5 January, the date on the paper was end of Jan 2010!

However, the next day I phoned IJT (the supplier) and had a chat with a...
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Pogo to Gogo!
Published on 10 Nov 2009 by S. Akhtar

5.0 out of 5 stars Some tips and word about expiry dates!, 11 Jan 2010
This review is from: Polaroid Zink Media 70 pack for PoGo Instant Mobile Printer (Office Product)

However, the next day I phoned IJT (the supplier) and had a chat with a *very* kind and helpful man. Two things to note:

1. When I first started printing photos, my first few prints were horribly streaky, and I was really disappointed. I told the man this, and he told me that if I notice that a print hasn't come out great, run the blue card through on its own 2 or 3 times before printing any more, and this cleans the printer head. I did this and it worked! No more streaky prints!

2. I asked about expiry dates, and he said that the only reason they have expiry dates is because the EU classify the Zink paper (as with all ink cartridges) as a "consumable", and therefore by law they must put an expiry date on. However, he confirmed that the the Zink paper DOES NOT EXPIRE, because the crystals on the paper are activated by the heat from the printer, and they do not deteriorate in any other way (he really sounded like he knew what he was talking about). Hence - ignore the expiry date on the paper.

He also said that if I do find any problems with the paper after January, they would be happy for me to send it back and they would replace it.

Hopefully that is useful for some customers who are worried about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for making personalised gifts, 20 Mar 2009
B. Newbould "Brian" (NE of England) - See all my reviews
Totally unexpected uses for these photographs. the backs peel off and we have used them to make personalised birthday cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars 70 Pack of Zink Paper, 29 July 2009
Mr. A. Mather - See all my reviews
7 individually sealed packs of 10 ZINK sheets come in this little box. Very good for keeping the paper flat and does exactly what it says it will do!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pogo to Gogo!, 10 Nov 2009
S. Akhtar (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a great piece of kit, considering I picked up the instant printer for £18.99. The printer was obviously for French distribution, given the language on the box, and there were no written instructions only a visual set of diagrams with no words?!!! But after getting in touch with Bentham, who sent me a powerpoint manual on the thing, I found this little printer great. I ran the blue cleaning card through but it may be advisable to do it a couple of times, as my first print had a streak at the top. Thereafter I enjoyed lovely prints and great for use with my son's homework, scrap books, the kids (and my) diaries, and for making greeting cards, or menus even!

No issues regarding the machine for me, just yet... It's the paper that might be a problem. It seems Bentham tend to sell the paper close to it's expiry date, reflected, I suspect, in the reduced price. The 10 sheets that came with the printer expired in the same month the printer was bought! I have ordered another 70 sheets, and considered another 70 on top, until I realised the expiry issue. I did read an American review where the writer had bought expired paper at a discount price, from Target, and found it to be fine. But for me this is still a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product!!!, 20 Dec 2009
M. Walton (London UK) - See all my reviews
I love my PoGo printer, and with prints this cheap who can go wrong?
Small scale sticker prints, no ink, great price...fantastic!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product poor life, 7 Oct 2009
Bethan Davies (Wales) - See all my reviews
What a great gaget this is. I really have fun with this little gizmo and I think for the convenience and fun factor the quality is really quite good! The only gripe I had was the short date on the papers I bought from Bentham. I have 3 months before the expiry date - this is why the price has gone down so much I suspect. Still, if you are buying papers for use in the Christmas party season in the next few months this is a great deal and certainly the best value I found. If in doubt I would recommend emailing a supplier to find out what exactly you are getting for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 6 May 2012
Love the product. Love the technology. Excellent delivery by amazon. Will keep buying more once i run out as i use it extensively! i would note this product is addictive!

4.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid POGO, 10 Dec 2009
R. Sanders "R Sanders" (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
Not a serious piece of photographic equipment, but a handy way to print those mobile phone snaps. Good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars PoGo Zink paper., 12 Dec 2009
P. Campbell (GB.) - See all my reviews
Great idea for small photos, one drawback is the use-by date(2010).Works great with bluetooth items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short shelf life, 2 Oct 2009
As this paper is for pogo prnter which is not something which will be used on a daily basis would have expected longer shelf life than 4 months however very good service and brill item.