5.0 out of 5 stars Dora is a winner
Published on 16 Feb 2012 by b

3.0 out of 5 stars Letters are not pronounced in phonetics
Our daughter will enjoy the Dora book I'm sure (I will update with her feedback later), but I am really disappointed that the letters in the book aren't pronounced in phonetics! Surely this is to be expected, especially as they produce phonetics books and sell the TAG reader as an item designed to help children learn to read. Hopefully the software can be updated soon.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Letters are not pronounced in phonetics, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Dora the Explorer Dora Goes to School (Works with Tag) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora is a winner, 16 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've bought a few leapfrog books and this is my daughters favourite she's four and maybe a little young for the others which are not as entertaining. Dora has many activities to do which help with numbers and letters perfect for her age. There are lots of sounds and the characters have the voices that they have on tv. A definite must if I see more Dora leapfrog books I won't hesitate to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 31 Dec 2012
I chose this book for my grandaughter because of i'ts educational value, she loves it . I would recommend it for 4 year olds

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora Tag Reading Book, 6 Dec 2011
As we are so happy with the Tag reading system, we are buying books to complete the collection.
This book is great, my 4 yr old daughter loves Dora, so she has read and played on this book over and over. THough as all other Tag books, unfortunately they have one minor setback.. after a few days of use, pages do tend to start coming off.
Apart from that we are really happy with product, and service from amazon as always, is just great!

So keep it up Amazon team!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 1 Sep 2010
Mrs. Gillian Menzies (Scotland,UK) - See all my reviews
I got this for my daughter starting school and as a dora fan, she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 13 May 2014
Grand daughter loves this book which is adding to her collection, she loves also to listen to the story at bedtime

5.0 out of 5 stars GReat product, 26 Mar 2014
This is a really good product. it was delivered quickly and was undamaged the packaging was secure. This product is a great educational toy for a young child

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 30 Jan 2014
Very easy to use by my 4yo grandaughter - bought to complement the reader books that came with the leap reader.
Delivered on time and undamaged

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 28 Jan 2014
A. Entwistle (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
I though this was a great leapfrog book, however my 4yr old might disagree slightly! I asked her if she liked it and the response I got was 'it's ok, but I like Cinderella better!'

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Jan 2014
My daughter loves this book. Spends ages reading and learning new words.i would recommend this to everyone who has kids who wants to learn to read by themselfs.xx

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›