4.4 out of 5 stars1,151
Size: 34W x 32L|Colour: Black (0660)|Change
Price:£60.83+ £4.99 shipping

on 27 October 2014
These are made in Turkey from the batch number , POOR QUALITY - ILL FITTING AND NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL !!! Although a few reviewers on here have stated '' jean's they have purchased are fake ?? '' They are how ever real Levi's being sold here ,(( just LOW COST , THIN DENIM MADE IN UNSKILLED SWEATSHOPS )) HENCE THE BAD BAD BUILD QUALITY OF THESE 501'S MIXED WITH POOR POOR DENIM .

How-ever Levi's CLOSED the last of it's AMERICAN factory's in 2003 , so the LEVI STRAUSS most people are comparing these to are (( REAL LEVI'S )) previously purchased . Unfortunately the last of the true high grade QUALITY jean's was lost after the 2006-2009 period ''AGAIN DUE TO MANUFACTURING COST'S . The last of the real USA build quality jean's '' WAS 504 OFFICE BOY /511 BLUE LOOM /S DIAMONDS . Due to production costs and the NOW common use of thin low grade denim mixed with poor build quality and shockingly bad designs makes for a disastrous future !! How ever the jean's being sold here are poor second quality that would never make store's ' hence the reviews here and the (( LOW PRICE )) !!
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2013
Actually quite satisfied with the jeans, however can totally understand why people think this product is fake. The quality of levis now is abysmal, you actually get a better finish with a £20 pair from Burton's.

However I have been looking in several levi shops, house of Fraser, debenhams and the quality of the jeans being sold there at full price is the same. I actually walked out of house of Fraser, intending to but a pair at full price but could not find a pair that didn't have stitching coming undone or sewing flaws.

So I am pleased to say amazon has provided a pair of levis £28 cheaper with no sewing flaws, albeit with the same usual poor quality you can now expect from levis.

Btw surprised at quality of tommy hillfiger jeans, they seem to be what levis used to be ... So that's what I am buying next time!
on 9 June 2014
When I was younger and had the disposable cash I bought a pair of 501's. They were brilliant and lasted me for about ten years, eventually giving up the ghost some years back. I bought a new pair circa 12 months ago. When they arrived I thought they were a bit thin but as I hadn't had a pair on for ages I thought nothing of it. They have worn quickly and over the weekend split spectacularly along a seam which the old ones never looked likely to (and I've lost weight since getting them...). You get what you pay for I suppose but I'm pretty bloody cross.
33 comments|85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2012
These are not the quality I have been used to in my 501s. Thinner denim, smaller hems. I thought they were fake at first but it seems you can get genuine poor quality levis! Where are Amazon getting them from? Made in Bangla Desh on labels.
22 comments|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2012
made in bangladesh, if this is the future for 501s then im buying no more ,a generation of jeans have been destroyed by this inferior product.
on 22 August 2013
had lots of these in the past, and these simply don't fit anywhere near the same....they now just reside in my draw waiting to be let out
on 27 May 2013
Different than advertised. Look fake. Probably are. Not as advertised picture. Either Levis have changed product, or are not convincing copies.
on 21 December 2012
The Jeans are a pretty poor product, probably factory seconds at best.

The stitching is of a variety of colours and the hems are all wrong.

While I'm not certain they are fake, they are not of a quality one would expect from Levis..

Very disappointed!!!
on 22 November 2013
I thought buying a pair of 501s from here would be a good idea; I thought wrong. As many others have said, after a couple of washes they shrank to the point the hem of the legs are now above my shoes, so they're pretty useless unless I take the scissors out, chop the legs below the knee and make them into shorts. However, this isn't 1988 so I won't be doing that. Binned. Avoid!
on 11 December 2012
The back label with the brand and measures is not equal to the image displayed on the website, it seems an imitation of the original levis..