5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery. Lovely well made t-shirt
Published on 17 July 2010 by patterb

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue ran into yellow at 30 degrees
My daughter was delighted to get this top but after the first wash it looks a wreck. I washed it as per the instructions at 30 degrees and by itself in the machine, yet the blue ran into the yellow so it now looks shabby although it's only a few weeks old. I bought several cheaper tops for her around the same time which have all washed better.
Published on 14 Sept. 2011 by deebee

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery. Lovely well made t-shirt, 17 July 2010
This is the second horrid henry t-shirt I have bought from Fabric Flavours. My son grew out of the first one so I sold it on e-bay (which fetched a pretty good price). He loves his shirt, its well made, the logo is sewn on as opposed to a transfer that usually cracks and fades. The colours are quite vibrant and after a couple of washes it does appear to have faded a bit, but thats what you'd expect with those sort of colours on cotton. It was delivered within 2 days of ordering. Very good product and very fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars for all Horrid Henry's funs!!!!!!!!!, 29 April 2009
andziula63 (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Got one specially for World Book Day celebrations for my 6Y old son Jonathan. He had best time being "Horrid Henry" for a day. Shirt got great colors and quality!!! Sill bright after few washes. Easy to iron. My son love it so much that we got already a bigger size!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars horrid henry top, 4 Feb. 2009
Mrs. S. J. Berry (durham uk) - See all my reviews
fast efficient order and promp delivery. Item good condition and after several washes is still in top condition. very happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry Jumper, 4 Jun. 2014
H. McIntosh "coffee mate" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Best quality Henry jumper on the market. Bought this for World Book Day for my son 10 years old. Perfect fit- my son is tall and quite broad for his age.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue ran into yellow at 30 degrees, 14 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry top, 5 Mar. 2014
I ordered this top on Monday and needed it by Wed. Ezekiel who I dealt with was incredibly helpful and the product is fabulous. I will definately be using this compan again. You will make one little boy very happy for National Book Day tomorrow! Huge thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal fancy dress!, 11 Mar. 2012
Ideal fancy dress for a child that doesn't really like dressing up! I loved it and my son did too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Horrid Henry Stripe Long-Sleeved T-Shirt (Apparel)
I normally wouldn't spend so much on a top, but it was his 6th birthday and he wanted a fancy dress party, so I reasoned I'd save myself the expense of buying a costume he probably wouldn't wear again AND he could go as his favorite character.
He is still wearing it 16 months later and it still looks great.
Bearing in mind how expensive it was I followed the washing instructions, and since life is too short to iron every day, it only rarely sees one, but aside from special events it really doesn't need it if you hang it up to dry right.
It's a hard wearing shirt that has withstood all the climbing, jumping and general mayhem a young boy gets up to, has been well worn and still stays vibrant, even the logo has survived many washes and lack of ironing and still looks flat and vibrant too.
Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for World Book Day and Beyond!, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Horrid Henry Stripe Long-Sleeved T-Shirt (Apparel)
I purchased this for World Book Day and it was a great hit with my 8 year old son! So much so that he is happy to wear it as an everyday top too! The colours are bright and distinctive with some clever touches such as a Purple Hand Gang symbol and a spider motif on the back.

The top seems fairly true to size. The label recommends washing at 30 degrees, presumably because of the embroidery. I've put it through a 40 degree cotton wash without any deterioration in colour or any other damage. This is a good quality item and well worth buying for any Horrid Henry fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Feb. 2012
Have ordered this for my son who is a huge Horrid Henry fan! It arrived quickly and we are really pleased with the product. It is well made and looks great. Only problem is my son now thinks he can behave like Horrid Henry when wearing it!! We could do with a Perfect Peter top!

Horrid Henry Stripe Long-Sleeved T-Shirt