on 27 September 2010
I love it! My daughter is 21 months and I still use it with her on long walks, airports, to get her to nap in public places... It's light and you can fold it and stuff inside your bag, when it's time to use it, just throw around your neck and voilá! no buckles, straps, anything. One thing is you have to pratice with the baby at home to get the hang of it. I find that the closer the baby is to your body, and therefore the smaller the pouch in front, the safer it is. Actually when the baby is very small, I used to leave almost no pouch at all in frontwhen they are over 6 months, the sling holds them up in a sitting position and it's great to see the world and you actually can have your hands free. I highly recommend it!
on 15 November 2014
Absolutely hate it! The shoulder padding is uncomfortable, the metal hoop does not support the sling and the material is horrible. I would not recommend this for a newborn, i bought it for my son and its lethal! The sides arent supportive and babies could easily slip and fall.
on 9 September 2012
easy to use,light weight to carry around,and can be folded away quickly -no fuss with baby.
BUT only thing is you must be very careful to hold baby with one hand to ensure baby is safe at all times.
overall a good product- i enjoy using it
on 2 October 2014
Not what that I was expecting, the padding on the soulder is making it a bit uncomfortable, good quality and very strong material is taking some of the weight off but my back still hurts, it would be better if it was unpaded!
on 15 January 2016
I bought this at birth but it only worked for me once my son was sitting up by himself as it helped keep him on my hip. It is very handy to keep in the baby bag as it folds flat to be used for short unexpected carrying.
on 12 March 2014
I didn't want to spend too much on our first ring sling but this seems like a good low budget option.

pros:
Super fast delivery
Clear instructions
Didn't find it too fiddly with my 5 week old - he doesn't like being swaddled usually but he fell asleep right away and I was able to make myself a cup of tea! Hooray!
Am definitely converted to babywearing, we've got a moby style wrap which works great too but this is so much faster to put on and adjust and will be great for short trips and for wearing around the house.

cons:
It's padded! I really didn't want any padding and it didn't look padded in the picture. It's not too bad as it's just around the shoulder ring, but would definitely prefer it to be properly unpadded as it's a bit chunkier than I'd like.
I think the next one I get will be a softer material, I feel like this one's a little too hard for him although nicer material would obviously be more expensive (but on the plus side, I like that this one is plain black - not many are!)
on 10 March 2016
I'm on my second baby now and the sling is still great. Easy to breastfeed a new born on the go.
on 29 February 2012
I have a four month old and I find the top a bit loose to be hands free, I find you still need one arm to hold the baby. It is handy if you have a baby that wants to be held all the time like mine, pretty easy to put baby in and out and is quite comfortable to wear.
on 14 May 2011
This is my first ring sling. I was really excited about receiving it. It was nicely presented and well made. I've found the sling incredibily useful for sharing my baby's weight and giving my hands a break when breastfeeding and carrying her round the house although I'm not keen on going completely hands free. My little one (9 weeks old) is a bit fussy about being confined so doesn't like positions like the cradle hold but once I start walking with her she settles down and seems to enjoy herself more..I was able to succesfully take her out to town for an extended period of time with her in the liberty sling which I have had trouble with using the Moby wrap which gets loose too quickly and is less versatile at her age. I'm looking forward to using the sling in a variety of positions when she gets older and has more head control.
on 17 October 2014
Really good quality for this prace