5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Bean Bag
I ordered this beanbag chair on the 9th of December 2009 and it arrived two days later, I am really pleased with the superfast delivery, especially since this was a christmas present for my console gaming partner.I was amazed at how light the package seemed for a beanbag.

Published on 11 Dec 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars beanbag chair
The beanbag chair arrive quickly. We are pleased with our purchase the only one thing is in the picture it looks like a chair but in fact it's just a large beanbag.Had I'd know this I may have not ordered this item.
Published on 10 Aug 2011 by Androulla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Bean Bag, 11 Dec 2009
Amazon Customer "Carina" (Newcastle United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: XL Bean Bag BLACK Faux Leather Bean Bags - Extra Large Bean Bag Chair

Its important to stress that its a beanbag chair so it will sit quite high above the floor but you can always customize it and take some of the beans out - its got easy access zippers and once used a bit it will definately get that comfy wear that a beanbag gets after some usage. Its leather finish is wonderful and it smells all leathery and nice when you get it.
It does not have any handle straps for easy carrying or moving around but that shouldn't be a problem. I would reccommend this product to anyone who wants a beanbag chair as it sits well upright and supports your back - but perhaps not reccomended for those who want to recline in it and lean back - to do that you need to remove some of the beans and customise it abit.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Dec 2010
my wife always wanted a beanbag, so wanted to gift her something she want and likes... but since I bought it, my daughter enjoys it more than anyone else and doesn't allow us to sit...we always fight to sit on it...
very good quality, totally satisfied with it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and great product!, 17 Dec 2009
I've ordered this bean bag on Friday and I got it on Monday, I didn't expect to be so fast, it's been a very pleasant surprise.
It's very comfortable and resistant.
Although it's not genuine leather, I would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants a quality bean-bag.
I'm very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received present, 15 Jan 2011
We bought this Bean Bag as a present for our son & Fiancee at christmas. We were very suprised how big it was & the good quality of the material used.
They were really pleased with it & even more so now it has 'worn' in. It is so comfortable & moulds to your shape & position just right.
Definately goes down as a good idea & big thankyou for choosing the right one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively comfortable ;-), 30 May 2012
When it first came via the courier, it looked like a bloated bag full of fluff. But actually, once you sit on it, it's brilliant. Very comfortable, light as a feather and you can mould it to any shape you like. For this price, you can't go wrong. Top marks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but firm, 3 Nov 2011
The product wasn't as large as I thought it would be - thank God. Purchased to go in my daughters room for friends to sit on and is ideal. It is very comfy and gives good support when sat on for a decent length of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Sep 2011
P. Jeffrey (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, easy to shape, and very comfortable. Great value for money. Would recommend this item for those looking for a cheap bean bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 April 2011
great item very comfy and well made , delivered before exp delivery date would recomend this seller to anyone. im very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beanbag chair., 3 Sep 2011
One of the best bean bag chairs, and this is a perfect example of what is advertised is what you get. Very, good and comfortable. PLease buy this, its a very very good buy !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Jun 2011
Ms. B. Phillips "barbydoll9" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought two of these for my sons. They are great and seem very hardwearing. As some others pointed out, they do have a lot of beads in but this can be remedied by taking some out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›