4.0 out of 5 stars WW1 in an other perspective
Published on 23 April 2010 by Anwb Visacard

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrative annoying
Overall this disc set is a reasonable account but personally I found the mispronunciation (in my view) of some of the dialogue by the American commentator, extremely annoying.
Published on 9 Jan. 2011 by Mr. R. P. R. Leslie

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrative annoying, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: WWI: The Bloody War - 90th Anniversary Edition (8 DVD Box Set) (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars WW1 in an other perspective, 23 April 2010
Anwb Visacard "Huub" (Liempde, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I have seen quite some interesting images and documentaries concerning WW1. Special interest for me is Verdun, we often visit it. In this box is one DVD specific about Verdun, which is quite unusual. Very nice, just like the other subjects. Shows different matters concerning WW1 in alternative ways, which is very enjoyable and certainly adds to the existing features. For the price you pay, it is an absolute must for those who are interested in WW1.

4.0 out of 5 stars pedro gonzalez dorset, 7 July 2010
i purchased the set for my son who informs me it is quite comprehensive,and having a senior retired army general narrating is most enlighting well worth the price