on 3 October 2010
I first bought this Album and thought it will be an average collection - to my surprise, the track: "Footprints" by T.O.K. is an excellent reminder of the human cost of Gun crime.

The very popular track by Beverley Knight: "Flavour of the old School" features in this Album and other similar R &B collections by Demon Music & Decadence UK recordings - during the year 2008. This track is great & I would have thought another different song by Beverley Knight could have been included in any of these collections! Apart from this obvious criticism - this collection is great. Although a word of warning, most of these R& B collections carry a "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" warning.

This collection did not contain such a warning & I automatically bought it thinking that it was free of explicit content - and I was so wrong. All I can say shame on you: Decadence UK, recordings.

Overall, the track by Panjabi MC entitled: "Mundian To Bachke" makes this compilation very interesting & wide-ranging and with some of the unexpected explicit content makes it somewhat 'rough & ready' style to the expected 'sophisticated' norm.

Most of my friends & DJ's at BCR 103.1FM Radio loved this Album & borrowed it on many occasions & therefore I can recommend them & you to: Must buy the Album!
on 9 October 2010

The very popular track by Beverley Knight: "Flavour of the old School" features in this Album and other similar R &B collections by other record labels - during the 2008 year. This track is great & I would have thought another different song by Beverley Knight could have been included in any of these collections! Apart from this obvious criticism - this collection is great. Although a word of warning, most of these R& B collections carry a "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" warning. This collection did not contain such a warning & I automatically bought it thinking that it was free of explicit content - and I was so wrong.

on 6 January 2011
It may have 4 cds but only half of one cd is any good. I listen to a lot of music, as do my 2 teenage daughters and we only recognised a few songs. I'm glad i only paid 50 odd pennies for it.
on 1 May 2015
Got it for my sister for her birthday and she loves it. Im gonna get one for myself. If you like old school your gonna love this. Great mix of music.
on 13 January 2013
But this Album for my Daughter she loves thid type of Music , didn;t no much about it but she was over the moon with my choice
on 11 January 2011
A very good selection of songs, though not all R&B, so may want to check first before purchase. Got 3 whilst it was super cheap, and only doubt was that I didn't buy more. Still good value considering it's 4 discs, and would recommend to anyone into modern music, but hate the radio repeats and adverts.
on 29 April 2015