5.0 out of 5 stars very good toy
Great price and very popular with my children. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Every little girl would love this.
Published 1 month ago by Emma Langlands pearse

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!!!!!!
I bought this toy for my daughter for Xmas it's now in the bin it fell apart I never minded too much as I only paid 6 for it out of b&m or home bargains so just to let people know if u have paid the price amazon are asking for it u have been ripped off
Published 11 months ago by Pam

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!!!!!!, 9 Aug 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars very good toy, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
Every little girl would love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
funny bath toy, my daughter loves it and plays with it all the time in the bath. she is three and a half.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Aries fan., 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
I have bought this as a Christmas gift, it does look lovely and I'm sure my neice will love it, and it was cheaper on amazon, a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ariel - every little girls favourite!, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
Although my grandaughter seems ok with this item, I really thought it very plasticy and flimsey. She's had it a couple of months and she plays with it sometimes but bits do fall off.
I know paying for the Disney name always adds to the price of toys but I thought this one was very overpriced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney ariel bath set, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
Quick delivery and product is as described. My 4 year old daughter loves playing with this but ariels hair came off after 2 weeks so I had to glue it on. The toy is a bit flimsy and doesnt really do much, I bought this a lot cheaper than what it is now, it is now very very overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathtime Fun, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
My 4 year old daughter is into mermaids at the moment so I thought this bath toy would appeal to her. She absolutely loves it. She can't wait for bath time every night and makes up endless games to play with it. Personally I think it is expensive (you do pay for the Disney name) and it doesn't really do that much. However the amount of fun and entertainment my daughter gets out of it makes it worthwhile. I don't mind paying the price for something that is loved and used so much. If your child is a disney/ ariel /mermaid fan then i would recommend buying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter loves it!, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess N5371 Ariel Bath Castle Playset (Toy)
When I received this item in the post I was disappointed with it as it seemed smaller than I had expected. However, our grand daughter was delighted and it is now a permanent fixture in the bath!