4.0 out of 5 stars Garden storage cabinet
Published on 2 May 2011 by Pats Buys

3.0 out of 5 stars GARDEN STORE
Delivery arrived on time, opend lage box to find one of the doors was damaged beyond repair
called for replacement, action was very slow had to ask thee times before delivery of new door.
Information leaflet was hard to follow, assembled store in about one hour, I do not think it will
be fully waterproof due to gaps and doors do not shut tight.
For the...
Published on 14 April 2011 by william hunt

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden storage cabinet, 2 May 2011
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
A bit of a jigsaw puzzle to put together but not as bad as many self assembley kits. Cupboard is good size and goes together well. The seams are not water tight but my husband has put some mastik around them so here is hoping. Interior size is good and provided exactly the space proportions for shelves and standing room for tall articles---holds brooms and mops nicely. Looks ok generally well satisfied and especially so if mastik holds.

3.0 out of 5 stars GARDEN STORE, 14 April 2011
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
be fully waterproof due to gaps and doors do not shut tight.
For the cost of the item I think it is ok but only time will tell.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arggggh, 16 Jan 2010
P. Atkins "Phil" (UK) - See all my reviews
6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed

This storage cabinet was received within the stated timescale. When it arrived, the packaging looked as if it had been decimated in a war. There was a large hole in the packaging at one end - and it was being held together by a few pieces of emergency sellotape.

On unpacking, it could be seen that one of the doors (DL)was damaged/cracked ..... I will update on how receptive the firm are to rectify this once I've contacted them.

The instructions were NOT very easy to follow.

The cabinet is NOT wateroproof as stated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof and Lockable Cabinet, 12 April 2011
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
The product is of a good size and holds a fair weight on each sheld, it comes with four shelves and a good height, ideal for tool storage etc. However the description says waterproof, It is not there is a 5mm gap between the doors and its not as though i assembled it wrong as the doores are fixed into the top and bottom, so unable to adjust the gap, water easily gets through this gap so not any good for tools that rust easily, would have been ok if there was a door seal as good as the rest of the product! Assembly Instructions a bit hard to follow as only in pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof but not watertight, 7 Dec 2011
E.Manning (Rochdale, grtr manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
I found this fairly easy to assemble once I sorted out the parts although I have to admit, I'm a whizz at jigsaws. The instructions were not very clear. Once assembled it is quite sturdy and ideal for storing my plantpots which is the reason I bought it. Can't comment on the waterproof bit cos it's not important for me. I did expect there to be a partition for brooms but there isn't. Just shelves so I thought maybe they sent me a different cupboard but I'm ok with what I got just so long as I didn't pay more than I should have done. If you don't have somewhere sheltered to site the unit, I would suggest that you lay a flag on the bottom inside to keep it in situ. This is not an airtight cupboard and will not be frost proof and will get damp inside I'm sure so definately not suitable as a tool shed in my opinion. Good value for money and perfect for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!!, 7 July 2012
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
First class service. Arrived the next day even though next day delivery was not requested. Pre-purchase telephone advice from Nigel was outstanding. This cupboard is more spacious than you think. Its quite sturdy and excellent value for money. The only problem we had putting it together was that Dad decided to deviate from the instructions which caused a few problems in that we had to unassemble it to correct ourselves. It is essential that the instructions are followed in the exact order or you will find that the latter instructions are impossible to complete. Therefore,if you follow the instructions exactly, you should not have any problems. However, it is easier with a second person. One person installation would be a challenge.

2.0 out of 5 stars 6 FT GARDEN STORAGE CABINET, 12 July 2011
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
It was delivered on time but the box was torn open on one end. I looked inside but couldn't tell if anything was missing.
When I opened the packing and got all the bits out I found there was no assembly instructions. I did manage to fit it all together with no bits over except for some small flat bits that are used to blank off some of the holes. It seemed to me that some of the fixings were missing to hold the roof on but I couldn't tell, as there was no parts list or fitting instruction.
It took me a while to work out the insides/outsides of bits and also if they were left hand or right hand.
It looks as advertised but is a bit flimsy. I have put a slab on the roof to hold it down and will use sealer on the gaps and joints to make it more weatherproof.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
This item looks fine and appears quite robust. I did have some problems putting it together because the plastic around the "click" parts was badly finished and prevented the pieces fitting together but I did manage it & it wouldn't put me off buying a similar product again. What has really disappointed me is that the description states it is waterproof and it was for that reason I bought it....sadly it is not, the doors do not fit snugly together, so rain gets in and water collects on the roof and when it spills over ( down the back ). The water goes into the bottom of the cupboard, flooding the floor. I have now had to seal all the joins and cover the top in plastic. This was the problem I had with my previous cupboard but that was half the price of this one. Very disappointed indeed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described...., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
It's relatively cheap and nowhere near as hard to assemble as some reviews suggest, however this is all pointless and irrelevant. This is advertised as waterproof - but it isn't! First light shower it was out in the garden and it leaked. You open the doors and any water along the tops of the doors will poor onto the top shelving. If it WAS waterproof as it's described, I'd of given it 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value storage, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: 6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed
Bought two of these for use as garage storage and they look quite good once erected. The instructions are pictorial and I found them extremely easy to follow although my background is in engineering. I looked at the instructions critically and I do think they are well put together. No tools are required and you can erect them on your own, no problem.

6ft Waterproof & Lockable Garden Storage Cabinet / Shed