5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Product
I bought these little bags for my wardrobe as I have discovered that some of my house walls are damp. It has absorbed all the damp and I am no longer afraid of keeping my clothes in my wardrobe. No more annoying smells. Highly recommended!!
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by Claudia Patatas

3.0 out of 5 stars Small nonrecharge dehumidifier
Published on 10 Aug 2010 by Mrs. J. D. G. Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Small nonrecharge dehumidifier, 10 Aug 2010
Mrs. J. D. G. Davies (Moreton, Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
I should have read the details of this more carefully as they are much smaller than I thought and cannot be refreshed to re-use in the microwave. I did want something small to put in the under bed drawer (they were small) but when they arrived they only last up to six weeks and actually much less) so although they were cheap (so my fault again) there is not really much point in them really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Product, 25 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
These little bags are very useful and do a good job of absorbing moisture. They're best for small spaces, so get something else if you need to de-humidify a larger area. I'm happy with these bags, they were inexpensive and they work well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for cars, 31 Jan 2010
Mrs. E. Hutton (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
The inside of my car was extremely condensated this winter, so I purchased these bags to help out, which they did quite well. I placed one on the dashboard when parked and the other on the back deck. I removed the dash one during driving because it was distracting and slid around and off when I left it there. The bags absorbed the excess consensation and made it much easier to clear the windscreen and back screen before driving off in the mornings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 4 Dec 2011
S. M. Parker (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
After one month sitting on a shelf in my built in wardrobe which is against an outside wall the crystals have almost turned to jelly. The smell of damp went within a day of starting to use this product and I will be buying more to get me through the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - and it works!, 11 Nov 2011
Murdo (Pontypridd, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
I was really impressed by the performance of these sachets. I placed them in different places around the house - a window sill (where condensation has been a problem), a cupboard and the corner of a bedroom. The crystals turn into a type of gel and need replacing every 4-6 weeks. Excellent value and very discreet.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but you will need to buy for all your life..., 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
Is a good product but you will need to buy this for all your life. Better find something that you can re-use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Splitting bags, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
This is second time I ordered these they were not the same quality and not as the picture, they certainly soak up the humidity, but two bags have split and released all the water back into the drawers. Not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
I bought two of these packs initially to give them a try as I have a problem in my kitchen of damp under the sink and underneath drawers on the outside walls of my house. I have to say that these are fantastic. I have just ordered 10 more packs to use around my house. I was amazed how effective they are and will save me a lot of time having to clean up mildew. Even though they are small they hold a good amount of moisture. I am delighted.

1.0 out of 5 stars The picture is misleading, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack) (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered Small Space Dehumidifier bags (3Pack), I received the packs different from the picture is shown for the item. I was expecting to receive the high quality brand 151 as shown in the picture of the item, but I received a different brand (Ashley) with low quality. My wife used to order the high quality 151 brand of Small Space Dehumidifier bags, the quality of these bags was a shock for us. I was misled by the picture shown with the item. I want to return this item.
The seller was BARGAIN WAREHOUSE