5.0 out of 5 stars Great Motivation from Chromium Picolinate (plus L-Tyrosine)
Published on 19 April 2012 by Marie

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
i chose 3 stars as im not convinced. I have tried various products on the market and maybe because of my type 1 diabetes these just didnt work for me.
Published 11 months ago by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Motivation from Chromium Picolinate (plus L-Tyrosine), 19 April 2012
This review is from: Swanson Chromium Picolinate 200mcg (200 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I have suffered with depression and anxiety/panic disorder causing agoraphobia for around 6 years. I have been on anti-depressants for a few years now, (longer if you count the time spent trying many different ones) along with valium. Both these prescription only pills have helped in controlling my illness and I am extremely grateful as these have turned my life around. I also have very little or no motivation and feel lethargic most of the time, which is possibly exacerbated by the medication (it has been linked to the side effects). After reading a book on 'Optimum Nutrition for the mind' P Holford, it describes how you can be deficient not just of serotonin, (a well-known deficiency which anti-depressants can treat) but also adrenalin and noradrenaline. Two of the supplement recommendations listed were L-Tyrosine 1000mg-2000mg and Chromium Picolinate 200mcg of which I now take both daily. I felt the difference after a few days and have continued to do so. I still get bad days and I'm not doing cartwheels but I now have the motivation to get things done and finish them! It's hard to describe but I now seem to have the 'get up and go' I was missing and I truly believe it is down to these two supplements. I'm no doctor but as it has made a huge difference to my day to day living, I wanted to type this review, with the hope of helping someone else with similar motivational problems. Apologises if it happens to help me just because of my specific conditions but I recall having little or no motivation prior to becoming depressed and anxious, so I know how lack of motivation alone can have a big impact on daily life. I recommend that if you suffer from a lack of motivation, then you may as well try the supplements and hopefully they will benefit you as much as they have me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops sugar cravings, 24 Mar 2012
get this if you eat too many sweets. My doctor told me to get some when I told him I get sugar cravings. I just dont feel like sweets or cake any longer. If you love chocolate and sweets, you really need some of this if you are trying to lose weight. Not even expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Sep 2013
For blood sugar levelling, for staving off food binging and associated moods, for using with amino acids to assist their work, this is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars chromium picolinate, 5 Feb 2014
Brian Redwood (Kirriemuir, Angus United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Have been taking this product for some time and find that it makes a real difference with my blood sugar. My average is 5.3 having gone up following a change in medication.

4.0 out of 5 stars Swanson Chromium, 25 Jun 2013
It has already helped to keep my blood sugar level after only having taken it for less than 2 weeks

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 May 2014
good quality. tablets arrived quickly with all packaging in tact. very good value for money. have used this supplier on several occasion for different tablets and have had no problems with delivery and quality

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 May 2014
I would recommend these to anyone with a sweet tooth as they help curb your craving for eating sweet stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 14 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars had to stop using it because of Diabetese, 11 April 2013
I bought this in conjunction with Alpha Lipoic acid to ease my symptoms (Neuropathy)
totally ignored the label,not to use if Diabetic!
I really felt the combination was helping my symptoms,untill a blood check showed my Diabetes count had risen!
so I had to stop using Chromium Picolinate.
If you don't have Diabetes,then I recommend it,I really felt it was helping noticably, combined with A.L.a.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 18 Feb 2013
It is a good product at the best price so far, would recommend it
It is a good product at the best price so far, would recommend it

Swanson Chromium Picolinate 200mcg (200 Capsules)
8.99