5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Awesome, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (MP3 Download)
A truly wonderful soundtrack for a truly wonderful web series. The songs are fantastic but you need to have watched the show first to actually get a lot of it. However, totally awesome; all bow before the wonder of Joss Whedon (and the Whedon family) and worship the being that is Neil Patrick Harris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful, 11 Jan 2009
Very funny lyrics, cleverly written songs and just a joy to listen to. You need to watch the actual blog on line or get the dvd version from amazon.com but get this to sing along to. In the same vein as Buffy - 'Once More with Feeling' but if anything even better. Bad Horse rules- or did I mean Gandhi???

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Another genius slice of Whedonism!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laugh, 9 April 2014
I love this, such a funny show. Nathan Fallon is great as Captain Hammer, great humour, would recommend it if you liked the musical Buffy episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 Jan 2013
James Wilson (Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I don't know how the Whedons did it... they made the perfect album! It's been stuck in my head since I first watched the musical itself so I bought the music straight away and it's already firmly cemented in my Most Played list, with haunting and honestly touching song featuring Billy and Penny (Neil and Felicia) to the hilarious comedic tracks of Captain Hammer (Nathan) there is literally something for everyone!

I struggle to find words to describe it, all I can do is say that I feel like I've been handed the keys to a shiny new Australlia! (Buy the album and the DVD, you'll get it then)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Sing-Along fun!, 4 Jan 2013
Ms. Nd Hayden (London, England) - See all my reviews
A great soundtrack to an even greater webcast; a must for every sci-fi nerd and comedy geek everywhere. Songs were easy to download too, no hassle. Would definitely recommend if you enjoyed the online show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliance in a mp3 format., 21 Nov 2011
Such a brilliant album, amazing singing, great quality and just such an epic film. Happily listen to this for hours

5.0 out of 5 stars So very addictive..., 1 July 2009
When I first saw Dr Horrible I fell in love with the soundtrack(amongst other things...:whistles:), and knew I had to have it, so, out of desperation, I bought it via the Amazon MP3 download do-hicky, which I normally wouldn't, because I like owning the article itself, same with books, dvd's etc. Digital copies are nice, but not the same.
Anyways, as I stated in the title, addictive. So very addictive. I've learnt all the words to the songs, and everytime I watc Dr Horrible now, I can't help but sing along, probably to the people around me's displeasure lol. But its too awesome for words. My favourite song is either Brand New Day or A Man's Gotta Do. But... My Freeze Ray and Slipping too... gawd I love em. Don't know how many times I listened to it after I'd first watch Dr Horrible, safe to say a fair few lol. (Repetitvely so hehe)

The combo of Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion is just undeniably awesome, was why I watched it, since I was totally unaware of it when it was first shown online. Now I'm waiting for a UK dvd release, but I'll probably break and import the US version.
The songs in Dr Horrible are brilliant, most people who've seen it will agree I'm sure, and its totally worth the money, for either the download or the CD, worth it. Since most people looking at this page will have seen Dr Horrible and will love it, they won't hesitate to get this.

And if you haven't seen/heard Dr Horrible, do so, soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Horribley catchy!, 4 Jan 2009
nclowe (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Another piece of genius fun from Joss Whedon! The songs are all extremely catchy and I'm sure by now my neighbours must be going potty with me singing along to the tracks. Please hurry up and release the dvd amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Horrible's Amazing Sing Along Blog, 19 July 2009
C. E. James "Fantasy dreamer" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This soundtrack is a must have for any Dr. Horrible fan. As you listen to it, the blog replays in your head. I find the lyrics to be as brilliant as the music that goes along with it. I wish they would bring out a soundtrack of the musical commentary that is featured on the DVD, but this album is great to listen to when you're out walking or just to sing along to.