5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for entertaining your baby, 21 Nov 2009
This review is from: My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Album Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
I bought this album to help me entertain my 4 week old baby. As a first time mum I was struggling to remember the words to all of the traditional nursery rhymes.
This CD is perfect. It has all of the old favourites that I used to sing when I was little. Each track has a different person singing it so you don't get too bored listening to the same voice. Other albums that I considered buying had too much instrumental music and not enough singing - but this one has the right balance.
I would definitely advise that you buy this album. My little one is 7 weeks now and just loves to watch me sing them to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars a real trip down memory lane, 7 July 2013
This review is from: My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Album Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
My baby girl loves to listen to the rhymes on this CD and we look forward very much to volume 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat to sing along, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Album Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
I bought this to play in the car to keep my 11 month old daughter entertained on a lond trip. It has a good selection of songs, my daughter was well entertained listening to us singing along with it and trying to remember all the verses.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a car journey, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Album Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
I bought this album before taking my 20 month old on a 3 hour car journey, and am SO pleased I did!

I listed to all the samples online from various kids compilation albums, and decided this was the least obnoxious and the most fun.

Sure enough, my son woke up an hour before we arrived, so I put this on, and he loved doing the actions to "Wheels on the bus" and "Head shoulders, knees and toes" etc..., although quite hard for me to join in when driving!

I was impressed I knew most the words to all the songs, and had forgotten all about the Dingle Dangle Scarecrow song!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CD, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Album Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
RECEIVED VERY PROMPTLY. GREAT NURSERY RHYMES. USED MOSTELY WHEN TRAVELLING IN THE CAR WITH BABY. BABY LOVES ALL THE RHYMES