5.0 out of 5 stars Definately not dead!
Published on 13 Mar 2007 by C. Mc Geown

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
Its a great C.D. just not really for me..alright if your into rock because most tracks are..I do think it is worth the money tho & good value...
Published 13 months ago by ellen turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately not dead!, 13 Mar 2007
C. Mc Geown "Colleen" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
If you like any of the singles released from this album i would highly recommend you buy it... Top class, there is not one song on this album which hasnt been created to perfection.. As usual pink is very passionate and doesnt hold back on how she feels (i.e Dear Mr President!) My fav album in along time, every song is different and you could listen to it again and again. Especially chuffed with the added song at the end with pink and her Dad, absolutely brilliant!!

4.0 out of 5 stars "p.i.n.k p.i.m.p im back again, i know y'all missed me", 15 April 2006
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
pink returns with this, her fourth studio album, and after her last effort (try this) which i was slightly disapointed in, i am glad to say pink is back with a bang.

the album starts off with the first single to be released from the album "stupid girls" this song is very fun and catchy and has pink poking fun, at her peers, and the video is amazing too

the second track on the album is called "who knew" this track starts of sounding like since u been gone, by kelly clarkson, but soon takes its own path into an incredable song, its fun and meaningful at the same time, one of my fave lyrics in this song is "that last kiss, ill cherish, until we meet again, and time makes it harder, i wish i could remeber" she is singing of a lover from her past, and while it is upbeat and fun, it still has a sadness about it. its her next single and one of my faves.

track three is called "long way to happy" this is also one of my faves, the lyrical content of this song, i think is talking about her losing her virginity! but i cant be sure. its a very rocky song, and sure to released in the future

track four is called "nobody knows" this song is just....wow the lyrics, the music, her vocal is just amazing!!! heat magazine compared this to whitney housten. trust me its nothing like whitney!!!! it is amazing

track five is called "dear mr president" this track is acoustic and has backing from the indigo girls. its a cool track, and i like it alot, but for me it kinnda interupts the flow of the rest of the album, would have been a cool b-side, or put nearer the end of the album

track six, is called "im not dead" and is also the title of the album. this song is great too, the verses are rocky and then the chorus slows down a bit! i dont really get what the songs about, she keeps singing about cracks, lol but its a top track on this album

track 7, is called "cuz i can". this is another amazing track the lyrics and music are great, and she is kinnda taking the piss out of her famous lifestyle, its a great track, and should definitly be released!!!

track 8, is called "leave me alone" this song is amazing also, when i first heard it, i just lauged at the lyrics. its about loving someone, but not wanting to be with that person 24/7 fave lines are "no you cant hop into my shower, all i ask for is one fucking hour" "cutting off th phone, leave me the fuck alone, tomorrow ill be begging you to come home" a great track

track 9 is called "u and ur hand" this track was going to be the first single but they changed it for some reason. this track is great, proper rocky pop song, deffo should be a single lyrics and music are great

track ten is "runaway" very good song, about running away, its quite sad, but its rocky so its not slow!!

track eleven is "the one that got away" this is an acoustic track, and i love it too! her voice and lyrics are great and i love the acoustic guitar and backing vocals from some guy, its a great song

track 12 is "i got money now" this song is cool, quite sad, but it does seem a little filler, it still is good tho

track 13 is " converstions with my 13 year old self" this song is a good ending too the album (excluding the bonus tracks) it has good lyrics and music but again is not one of my faves!!

tracks 14, 15 and 16, are all bonus tracks, there all good but too me thats all they are bonus tracks

overall

the album is amazing get it!!!! if i could have created a perfect setlist for this album, it would have looked like this

1. cuz i can

2, stupid girls

3. who knew

4. long way to happy

5. nobody knows

6. heartbreaker (b-side top stupid girls single)

7. im not dead

nobody knows

enjoy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FOURTH TIME BEST?, 7 July 2006
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
I remember when I was working in the USA and I was buying dodgy CD's in a stall in Chinatown and I bought "Can't Take Me Home" by Pink. I had never heard of Pink or any of her songs but I bought the CD anyway and I put it on in the car driving home and loved it. Then came "Mizundastood" which I bought expecting more of the same and was surprised by some of the rockier tracks, but I also loved that album and can honestly say it is the first album I owned that I could listen to from beginning to end without skipping a track. "Try This" was next and I was a little disappointed with it but it did have some excellent tracks on it.

Now we have "I'm Not Dead" and Pink certainly is not dead, this is by far her best album, mixing the best parts of her first three albums to create a corker of a CD. Some of the tracks are amazing and have some really insightful lyrics and some great riffs. My personal favoutrite is "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)" which has made its way into my top 10 tracks of all time. Rumour has it this won't be a single - it should be, but I am sure whatever they release will be great as there is not one bad track on this CD.

BUY IT NOW - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb 2007
Kat Leonhart (North East, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
Pink is so unique with her style and determination

she shares and bares with this album

it shows in every song!!

after reading other customer reviews i feel the need to point out

"long way to happy"

it is a brilliant track, very emotional, yet still punky, still pink

the magic with this album is, no matter what mood you are in, there is at least one track on this album thats for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pink album to date, 9 Mar 2007
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
I have everyone of PINKS album and have been a fan since 2000. So I was happy when she came back with a new album and what makes a comeback even better is one of the best albums I have ever heard.

I'm Not Dead is a fantastic album from start to finish. Every track on here is amazing and they all stand out in their own right. I love everything on here and the singles that have been released stand out but so does every song so I don't know how it was decided which ones to release and which not ro release because every song on here is a potential single.

If you like PINK buy it, if you like what you have heard on the radio then buy it because it really is amazing!!

4.0 out of 5 stars pink, nice surprise, 27 Aug 2006
Mr. S. Allen "ski" (Herts, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
Bought this album a couple of days ago, mainly for the last two tracks that Pink released, both of which i loved. Have listened all the way through the album now and most tracks are of the same standard. If you liked Stupid Girls and Who Knew, then you won't regret buying this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars P!nk certainly isn't dead!, 4 April 2006
This review is from: I'm Not Dead [DualDisc] (Audio CD)
Wow! What a fine CD from P!nk. In fact, it is quite probably her best album yet.
The album is quite an eclectic mix of styles - pop, rock, ballads, a bit of R 'n' B and dance-tinged tracks. I won't comment on all of the tracks, but here are some of my standouts.
Stupid Girls is a wonderful send up of superficiality and a brilliant pop song.
Who Knew is a another great rock-pop song, with a very catchy, hummable tune (and I would think it's a contender for the next single).
Dear Mr President is P!nk saying what she feels about her President and the issues that she thinks are being overlooked. This is a truly magnificent song, and is enhanced by the presence of the wonderful Indigo Girls - an amazing track.
The title track, I'm Not Dead, is also pretty special and a bit different.
Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) is dance-tinged and works really well, and U and Ur Hand is a great song for girls who are fed up with being pestered by men in clubs, when they just want to have a good dance!
To be honest, they are all great tracks, no duff ones, but it would take too long to comment on them all!
You'll like this if you like P!nk's earlier stuff, if you're a fan of great pop music, basically, if you're a fan of music, you should at least appreciate some of the tracks on this superb album!
The Dual Disc gives an added dimension with DVD extras such as the making of the 'Stupid Girls' video and a brief interview with P!nk. It also features all the audio tracks, which, if you have 5.1 Surround Sound will, apparently, sound better than the CD audio tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all us pink lovers!, 29 April 2008
Graham Kelly "marguy" (uk) - See all my reviews
This is a definate must have for all pink fans, alongside the fantastic regular tracks of "Im not dead" we have two extra tracks, the dancey remix of "Who knew" and the funky remix of "u& ur hand" that was enough to sell it to me, but we also have an extra disc with all the released music videos inc "leave me alone" plus the amazing "dear mr president" taken from the live in wembley tour (which is also a must) it also includes two making of the videos, "stupid girls" and "u+ur hand" and the red cover is well cool! this is a ten star effort and worth every penny!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Album for Sassy Chicks that blokes will like too!, 5 Aug 2007
Ms. Amy Boyce (Lincs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
I borrowed this from a friend to put on my MP3 player and have now had to buy it. It would be an essential part of my cd collection! It is the usual Pink stuff in that the majority of the album has you rocking away to it whilst feeling empathy with the lyrics and smiling at her observations. There are a couple of really evocative tunes - "Dear Mr President" voices the opinions of a generation without being too saccharine and the hidden track " I have seen the rain" with her dad is a goose bump inducing track. I have many favourites on here now Fingers raises a wry smile, "leave me alone" is refreshing and "Cuz I can" is a rocky little number as well. I would recommend this to anyone who loves Pink it builds on the other albums that she has produced but would be a fantastic introduction if this is the first one of hers you have considered buying! Go on get it, give your collection a statement!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Mar 2007
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
This is a really good CD! The lyrics are catchy, the songs are all different, and some are quite emotional. I really recommend this.