on 28 December 2013
What a joke...

How bad is this?.... Would have though Bruce had better things to waste his time on.
The laugh is on anyone who would admit to buying it!

Ripped off even at 99P!!
on 19 January 2014
As a Bruce fan I've always liked his (this) version of the 'classic' consumerist Christmas song. This 'live' version reminds me of the atmosphere at his concerts.
on 4 January 2014
this is one of those A got to have christmas track, not available on album as far as i know by far the best version of this song you can buy
on 14 January 2014
Even though I hate Christmas, this version brought a moment of less humbug to my life and will be making an appearance next year again..
on 10 January 2014
This is good value for a album from a true American rock legend. Great sound on your Kindle and good easy quick service with Amazon.
VINE VOICEon 29 December 2013
You must buy this one! It's Bruce. He's always brilliant and it completes your collection! It's also ridiculously cheap to download.
on 25 January 2014
This is a fantastic versoin of an old Phil Specter Hit.Great Value for Money too and not very easy to find on other web sites.
on 4 December 2014
Great original version a must have for fans of the boss, even ones like me who don't like 'xmas tunes' Baahh humbug!!
on 16 November 2014
Christmas AND Bruce,, the perfect combination.
on 20 January 2010
As the Christmas season doesn't start for me until I hear this on the radio, I was getting anxious. So I found it on Amazon and now I can start the celebrations as early as I like next year!