5.0 out of 5 stars table renewed!
did a great job on my old garden table brought it up like new can't believe it! Would gladly recommend.
Published 12 months ago by Ms. Mary G. Mcguinness

1.0 out of 5 stars Today smooth black Rubbish!!!
I used number of Hammerite paints for home outdoors and car for a number of years. I got a 5L tub of black around 5years a go and it what I expected 1 or 2 coats GREAT STUFF.

Published 1 month ago by Old SkoolRaver

5.0 out of 5 stars table renewed!, 16 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just a little lick, 29 Sep 2012
Mrs. V. Blair (Bristol,UK) - See all my reviews
Hammerite paints have been a god send as my metal wall art in the garden was looking very tired,we discovered this metal paint earlier this year and found it a great way to protect our metals in the garden,plus it has the added bonus of keeping rust at bay so our metal wall art will last so much longer.
Its easy to use and the 250 ml can will last at least 3 seasons,we are impressed with the range of colours too so much so i've purchased extra so we will never run our.
brilliant paint for your garden,garage metals.

1.0 out of 5 stars Today smooth black Rubbish!!!, 11 Jun 2014

After ran out of the last stuff, I got the same tub Hammerite smooth black 5L for 59:99 from my local Allwoods auto centre and I was very disappointed to find out that today stuff is like water!!! it took my 8 coats just to cover a rub down table on warm day with mini gloss roller.

It's that watery, I was unable to cover tight areas with brush as the paint refused to cover and just left lines in them areas and need to be there as it will run as well.
I email hammerite asking have a got faulty paint or have they changed their paint a week ago, still no reply. Another customer loss NO STARS..

5.0 out of 5 stars Get rid of rust fast., 5 May 2012
D. Preston (Cumbria.) - See all my reviews
I boght this paint some time ago and have used it successfully on rusty sections of the frame underneath a car trailer. The paint is stiffish but easy to apply. The finnish of the painted area looks really good now almost new. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Aug 2010
This review is from: Hammerite HAM6722001 250ml Metal Paint - Smooth Black (Automotive)
Used for reasonably bad rusted hinges. After only light sandpapering went on like a dream with only one coat required

3.0 out of 5 stars Different shades of green, 9 May 2014
Simon11 (Heysham, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This paint does the job well! However my garden furniture is now two different shades of green. I bought a tin of dark green locally which was a lovely colour. Then I bought a larger tin of dark green from Amazon and it turned out a darker shade than the first one by quite a lot. I am retirement age and never in my life have I come across this before. For this reason I can only give it 3 stars.
Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coverage & easy to apply, 20 Oct 2013
Ms. E. Jones - See all my reviews
I swear by Hammerite paints and this is great as usual. This can covered a couple of double gates as well as a single garden gate, without any problem after I'd scrubbed them with a wire brush. As long as loose bits are taken odd the surface, this stuff can go on no problem.

I was really surprised it was cheaper to buy on Amazon than in the shops, even with delivery to think about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick, super quality and a good price, 9 Sep 2013
Arrived promptly and Hammerite was a good as always. The price was the best we could find on the net and we will definitely use you guys again. Thank you AAA+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Stuff, 22 Aug 2013
This is simply the best product to cover old paintwork. Prompt delivery & very good price, nothing else to say

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but expensive, 20 Aug 2013
Used this to paint over the manufacturer's original paint on a CH oil tank. It is exposed to the weather, near the seaside and environmental consequences of rusting could be awkward. It certainly looks as though it is doing a good job. Used Hammerite extensively on my MGB GT when I bought it in 1973 and I am sure it has contributed to the car's longevity. It is an excellent product, but as you might expect, you have to pay a premium for the quality.