Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 20 January 2004
This album features Paul Oakenfold as the main producer, which was hoped to introduce the bands music to a wider audience. It is now 10 years since it was first produced, and was a major departure from the previous Fellow Hoodlums, where the band concentrated on Glasgow, where there are numerous references.
The tracks are more earthy, and are definately catchy. I would defy anybody not to be humming along to Your Town by the end of the intro!
I feel the tracks are still as fresh as they originally were 10 years ago, and really enjoy listening to the album on the move. It makes a great travelling companion when stuck in traffic!
If you have even the slightest interest in this group, and have been recommended this album, then buy it, you will not be disappointed!
on 18 May 2001
I bought this album when it first came out being a huge Deacon Blue fan. After a 2 year gap my favourite band was back. Imagine my surprise when I put it on and discover the band had completey changed their sound. With a more harder rock sound it took me a while to get into the album, but now one of my favourite song is track 8 - fall so freely down. This album is a must for all fans, not a good a Raintown album, the first album, but i doubt if any new one will be. Definately in my top 20 album chart. BUY IT. you won't be sorry.
on 12 February 2013
A good ,solid album which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Nice harmonies and good vocal from RR. Good lyrics as well.
on 10 March 2015
got the single disc, pleasantly surprised they did a double and as usual from deacon blue, great lyrics, melodies sung and played with feeling, fantastic,made a great album a greater album
on 16 September 2015
Probably their weakest album but still containing skilful musicianship and well crafted songs
on 15 March 2015
GOOD BUT GET DELUXE EDITION
on 22 November 2014
Great album in my opinion
on 7 December 2015
Brilliant CD
on 5 September 2014
This is not as good as previous issues. If you are a DB fan then definitely worth buying but if not start elsewhere.