Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 17 July 2010
This is a very good quality kazoo, I bought a tin one not a plastic one because I use it in my band and you will probably find plastic ones wont last as long. What most plastic kazoo's dont have but this has is an adjuster on top, which adjusts the sound and allows you to change the paper if needed. The delivery is very fast, but they had to send me 2 because the first one did not work, but they replaced it with no extra charge and the new one works perfectly, I would defiantly recommend this product.
on 12 June 2009
Kazoos - if you didn't know are a type of musical instrument. - however absolutely no knowledge of music is needed, and anyone can play this.

It is make of a metal tube with a round part on the top which sort of humms or buzzes when you play it. To play it you do not blow through it as so many people think, but if you humm your tune out of your mouth into it, the top part vibrates and the sound is produced. - it is similar to the old trick of a piece of greaseproof paper over a comb and making music with that.

This makes a great gift, or party bag filler, or gift for the person who has everything. It suits all ages - it is small and easy to store and you will amaze your friends if they have never seen one before - make a band get one for everyone!
on 29 May 2010
This Kazoo works great. The best thing about it is that the membrane can be replaced easily. The product comes packaged in a fancy tube, I must warn you though that it is a bit hard to open. Maybe there was an easy way to open it, but I resorted to using my teeth. If there is a better way, maybe it should be printed on the package.

The Kazoo sound is just the job and you can adjust the amount of buzz sound by playing around with the round adjuster where the membrane is. It includes a fun information sheet which gives a bit of the history of the Kazoo and a little bit on maintenance and other random bits and pieces. All in all, a nicely put together package.

If I was to say anything negative, it would be that the look of the Kazoo could have been improved, but the way it does look does give it the feel of an old original.
on 10 June 2013
This was bought as a gift for our grand daughter and since receiving it has mastered the use of it. Mummy and daddy are not to impressed.
on 1 May 2013
I sing as part of a duo, and I needed a silly instrument to play, so I chose this Kazoo. It made its debut in the Isle of Wight Radio Get the Gig in our rendition of Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. It worked absolutely amazingly. Would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat.
on 16 February 2013
my wife was thrilled with this instrument as she is a flutist BUT I wish she would practise in the shed !
on 15 December 2014
Initially I had problems with the item I received, as it was damaged. I got a replacement kazoo very promptly and it's very nice, much better than the plastic one I owned before. You can replace the paper membrane and adjust the tone by loosing the top piece (if it's too tight, it won't vibrate properly and will make it very difficult to get any sound from it). Great communication and customer service.
This is one of the cheapest and most successful Christmas presents I have ever given. I knew that my wife, then fiancée, had always wanted to own a kazoo. She loves music, she enjoys singing and playing the piano, but there is something fun and whimsical about a kazoo that brings out the child in anyone.

As a Christmas present, the metal kazoo inside the lovely retro-designed tube makes a fascinating sound too, perfect for inciting curiosity when the gift is shaken for audible clues of what is inside. So, after a lovely kazoo rendition of "I Saw Three Ships", my wife did say it was the nicest Christmas present she had ever got. A few years later, it still sees regular use.

As far as kazoos go, I think this is a very good quality. It is built to last, pretty looking, and the tube it comes in works well as a box to keep it in later as well. If you're ever giving away a kazoo as a present, I think this is the one to go for.
on 9 January 2015
How can you not love it? Well made and fun. However there are similar ones cheaper if you don't want the history info and fancy box. But hey, it's not exactly expensive and the packaging makes it a great gift.
on 12 December 2012
A British-made product nicely presented and fully functional. The protective tube is useful for safely transporting in schoolbags or blazer pockets.

See one answered question